Chapter 110

Clarke POV

Raven and I are making a breakfast for our girlfriends. It is their birthday today and we want it to be special for them. They are turning 19 so they have officially been an adult for a year. Crazy how time flys.

"I'm losing them!" Raven calls out while trying to not burn the scrambled eggs.

"If they burn you are dead, Reyes!" I call out while looking into the toaster to make sure I don't burn the toast. It's a basic breakfast but it the best Raven and I can do.

"Who is watching the bacon?" Raven yells and I panic and run over to the frying pan that holds bacon.

"How do we know when it is done? This is why Lexa and Luna never let us cook." I study the bacon.

"It's not ready." I hear a sleepy Lexa day while walking into the boats kitchen, "It doesn't smell like it." Lexa hits the button on the toaster to have the bread pop up. It is the perfect brown shade.

"No! No go to bed! Go back to bed!" I turn Lexa around and push her out the door, smacking her butt while i'm at it, "Go back to bed! I love you!" I say as I close the door on her.

"Toast is done." Raven points out. I grab some jam from the fridge and spread it on the toast, "Bacon!" Raven practically yells and I hear a laugh outside the door.

"That's not my girlfriend, that is your girlfriends laugh." I tell Raven who is putting the scrambled eggs on a plate for Luna and Lexa.

"Luna go back to bed, baby!" Raven calls out by the door and she got a 'Yes ma'am." in response. I look at the bacon and decide that it is perfect. I spread them onto the plates.

"Okay... it looks good." Raven and I look at the food and then at each other and high-five, "Nothing blew up."

"That's a shame." Raven frowns a little.

"I don't wanna pay Henry back for blowing up his yacht." Raven nods in agreement and grabs the tray of food for Luna and I grab Lexa's.

Raven goes to her room with Luna and I walk over to my room. Opening the door with my elbow and closing it behind me with my foot.

"Good morning, Baby." Lexa says looking up at me with a smile. She puts her phone down on the side table.

"Happy birthday!" I cheer and bring her the food. She takes it from me and also puts it on the side table. She takes my hand and pulls me onto the bed.

I laugh as Lexa wraps her arms around me and starts planting kisses on my cheek and lips. I wrap my arms around her waist and she ends her overload of kisses with one long, deep kiss on my lips.

"That's how I want to wake up on my birthday." I say to me and I kiss her again.

"You're 19 now... ew... so old." She lets go of me but I pull her to sit in between my legs and I put the food tray on her lap, "Eat up."

"You and Raven cooked... and didn't burn down the yacht?" Lexa raises her eyebrow and I put my head on her shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure the chef was standing there with a fire extinguisher." Lexa laughs at my joke and I kiss her shoulder.

"It looks delicious, baby... thank you." She kisses my temple and then starts to eat the food that is in front of her.

***Ravens POV***

I walk into my room and see Luna already back asleep. I put the tray down on the side table and then I jump right on top of her.

"Happy Birthday!" I call out. She smiles with her eyes closed, "How did I not scare you? You are such a sleeper!" I start tickling my girlfriends sides but she just wraps her arms around me and pulls me down so I am laying on top of her.