Chapter 75

Clarkes POV

I am in my room cleaning up when Lexa walks in.

"Hey how did you get in?" I asked as she kisses my cheek and lays back on the bed.

"Your door was unlocked which isn't good because I wasn't here to take a bullet for you." She smirks and I glare at her. "Anyway my love I have something for you." She says and I go and sit on the bed next to her with my legs crossed.

"What is it?" I ask and she smiles and kisses my nose." I giggle. "What was that for?" I say with a smile.

"When you are thinking your nose bunches up and it is adorable." She says and then she pulls out an envelope with my name in very fancy writing on it. "I wanted to personally give this to you." She says and I take the envelope and open it.

Mark the date!

Anya and Henry would love to see you at their wedding

11.14.19

4:30 At Polis Beach!

RSVP by 11.4.19

I look up and smile at lexa.

"Will you be my date?" She asks and I kiss her cheek.

"You know for a Woods that was quite a small jesture." I say playing around with her. She raises an eyebrow.

"Is that a challenge Griffin?" She says with a smirk and a blush. "I think thats a challenge." She gets out of bed. "Just you wait!" She smiles and walks out the door. I laugh at her.

***

Lunas POV (sea mechanic time lol)

I hold Ravens hand as we walk along the beach. We are quiet as we walk. This is our favorite thing to do. Just be together. Peaceful. No Henry, no drama, just us.

"Hey Rae my parents wedding is coming up." I say looking at her skin glowing in the sunset light.

"Mhm." She answers while looking forward.

"And uh- well you see I was wondering......." I start but stop. God she looks so beautiful right now.

"Luna are you having trouble asking me out?" Ravens asks laughing. "Yes I'll be your date."

"Yes!" I say and let go of her hand to do a back flip. She just laughs.

"You are too cute." She says as she takes my hand again. I love her.

***

Clarkes POV

Lexa didn't pick me up this morning. It was Luna and Raven. I didn't mind because I love their compainy but I was wondering what Lexa was up to.

When we pulled up to school and walked into the halls were just like normal. Nothing was off.  I walk to my locker and open it. Flowers fall out and cover the ground around me. I smile at all of them. I turn to see Lexa holding up a single rose.

"Hey Clarke." She says and then she turns to Luna. "Here this is for yous girlfriend." she says handing the rose over to Luna.

She turns back to my jaw dropped. "Oh you thought this was- no... I have bigger gestures than that." She says and she walks off to her class. I laugh and clean up the flowers.

At lunch time I walk over to the truck and everyone is holding a single rose. They all smile at me and then they pluck the rose petals. I laugh at lexa again who had a single rose and gave it to Lincoln.

"Clarke Titus is going to need you to measure for uniforms tonight." Jasper said and I nod.

***

During marching band practice I measure everyone for uniforms. Lexa comes in last and smirks at me. I smile at her and help measure her waist.

"Hey Clarke." she says.

"Mhm."

"will you do me the honor...." I look up at her. "and make sure you get the right size for my uniform." She says and I laugh. "What?! Last year it was too small!" She says and then kisses my head as she walks out.

***

Its the end of practice and I go out to the bleachers. They are all at the beginning of their show and I sit down to watch. They all play well and all i assume get in the right spots. I assume.

At the end of the show Lexa counts off again and Titus looks confused. They are playing the bridal chorus song (a/n: here comes the bride song) I smile and see them all marching into their spots. They march into the words.

Be My Date? 

Lexa puts down her drum and stands right in the center with a single rose.

"Will you be my date Clarke Griffin?" She yells so I could hear her from where im sitting.

"Of course!" I yell back and the band cheers. I go down the bleachers while everyone backs up. I hug her and take the rose. " I was kidding last night you know right?"

"Nope!" She kisses my head and I laugh.

"Woods!" I hear a voice yell and see Titus looking mad. "With me!" He says and Lexa goes into commander mode.

***

I wait for Lexa outside the school and she comes out laughing.

"Hey what happened?" I asked her and she whipped a tear from her eye laughing still.

"I got in so much trouble for that" She said laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asks seriously.

"Because when Titus was yelling at me in front of the band Luna started chanting 'One of Us' And the whole band started chanting then they circled Titus and the look of horror on his face was priceless" Lexa says and she starts laughing again. I see the rest of the and walking out laughing just as hard.

"This was a good day then." I say hugging lexa.

"Very good."

lol their wedding is on my birthday