Chapter 24: Promises

**Next day**

It was barely noon, you were getting ready and dressing up for the Cherry Blossom Festival.

You slipped on your f/c kimono that had a beautiful sakura floral pattern on it, a pair of white light-weight socks, and wooden sandals.

All very befitting for the occasion.

You put your hair up in your favorite updo and put in a few pretty (hair accessories of your choice). Lastly, you applied some makeup on, happy with the way you looked when you saw yourself staring back in the reflection of the mirror.

(A/N: If you don't like pink, just imagine it in your f/c

(A/N: If you don't like pink, just imagine it in your f/c. 😉)

"y/n, your uh, friend is here to pick you up." Aizawa's voice caught your ears as he knocked on your door.

Friend?

The plan was to meet up with everybody at the festival so you wondered who the unexpected guest was.

"Ok, I'll be right out!" You replied, giving yourself a once-over by turning around and making sure that your stub was well hidden before quickly making your way downstairs.

To your surprise, from the bottom of the stairs, you saw Todoroki waiting for you.

He gave you a small wave and smile for his initial greeting when he saw you walking down the stairs. He was wearing a simple blue yukata that complemented his already naturally good looks.

As you stopped and stood on the last two steps, almost at Todoroki's height now, it was clear that he was taking in your look and outfit as well by the way his bi-colored eyes slowly travelled up and down your form more than once, causing a blush to creep its way onto your cheeks.

"Shoto, you look great! Blue is definitely your color!"

A ghost of a smile appeared on Todoroki's lips.

"And, you look really beautiful, y/n." Todoroki's mismatched orbs connected with yours for what seemed too short before he glanced away.

Your blush started to spread once his words finally sunk in.