Chapter 47: Safe

(A/N: A little TodoBaku/BakuTodo never hurt anyone

(A/N: A little TodoBaku/BakuTodo never hurt anyone... )

'You fucking what?'

You rolled your eyes, slapping a hand over your forehead because of the millionth F-bomb Bakugo seemed to have dropped in the past five minutes that you've been on the phone with him. You had just finished explaining to him how you spent the first day of your internship as a cat.

It was still a mystery as to why you were stuck in your cat form, but the morning after when you had woken up, you were back to your normal self.

Clearly, Bakugo was not taking it well.

'I told you...don't worry about it. I seem to be OK now.' You wiggled into your over the knee socks and slipped on your boots.

It was already the night of the fourth day of the internship, and you were getting ready to go patrolling out with Todoroki and Endeavor, the previous being in the shower at the moment.

'The fuck do you mean 'Don't worry about it'?! You inexplicably turn into your cat form for a day and you have no fucking clue why? And you don't care to find out??'

'Huh...for a day.' You stayed quiet for a bit, tapping your chin in pensive thought.

'What...?' Just your deep breaths being heard made Bakugo start to feel annoyed but also secretly unnerved.

'It was kinda similar to what happened when you and Shoto turned into a baby.'

'Hah? What're you getting at, furball?' You could hear the impatience and irritation steadily rising in his voice, waiting for you to spit it out.

'You know, like how you reverted into a different form and eventually, the effects just went away within a day...'

'Did you run into a teal haired creep?'

Your mind ran through the last couple of days, but you couldn't recall seeing anyone with that crude and vague description.

'Not that I can remember...'

You heard the click of his tongue and then just the sound of his labored breathing, indicating he was still on the call. You could picture the scowl that you were confident was on his face.

The click of the bathroom door opening was heard and Todoroki stepped out with his Hero costume on.

It caught your attention, making you miss whatever Bakugo was saying on the phone.

"Hey, Shoto."

At this point, Bakugo figured that Icyhot showed up and was flaunting his dumb stupid face, making the explosive quirk user's mood deflate as red and green flared up within him.

"It's Bakugo." You replied cheerily when Todoroki had a questioning face, practically asking who you were talking to.

He neared your form that was sitting on the bed. His body twitched at the mention of the ash blonde's name as he went to sit down next to you, but you didn't notice since your attention went back to the loud yelling at your ear.