Chapter 31: No Matter What (Lime)

A/N: Warning! Lime/smut/lemon whatever you want to call it in this chapter.

"I didn't know it at first, but after seeing your Quirk, I realized you must be his daughter

"I didn't know it at first, but after seeing your Quirk, I realized you must be his daughter."

Your eyes remained round and wide, but your mouth finally moved to form words.

"How...do you know my father?"

Endeavor squinted down at you, expression returning to a more serious one.

"I saw him as a rival at first since we both had similar Quirks and we got into the pro Hero business around the same time." He clamped up but continued when he saw your eyes pleading him to tell you more. "Although...it quickly became apparent that we had different goals and we went down very different paths."

You stared down at the ground, frozen in place, eyes unblinking as many questions and thoughts popped into your brain.

"If you ever see him again...tell him his daughter plans on becoming a better Hero than he ever was!!" Your eyes shot back up at Endeavor, a sudden intensity brightly shining in your eyes.

A look of amusement crossed Endeavor's face for a second.

"Tell you what...when you graduate or get the chance to, come work at my Hero agency. I'll tell you more about your father and I'll show you how to truly harness your fire power...since Shoto refuses my guidance."

Before you could utter a reply, Todoroki suddenly burst around the corner, roughly grabbing you by the arm, a fierce look upon his face.

"Come on, y/n. Don't fall into his scheme. He just wants to use you too."

"Shoto..." You gasped, staring at his grip on you before looking back up at his face, lost for words at his unexpected appearance.

Still serious and with a purposeful stride, Todoroki dragged you into the waiting room, you not putting up a struggle, but shooting a glance back at Endeavor, who kept his arms folded and was glowering after you and Todoroki.

I don't know...I might have to take him up on his offer some day... You thought, still gazing at Endeavor and sighing internally.

------------------------------------------------

Once Todoroki and you were inside the waiting room, he had let go of you and you noticed that it was only the two of you in there.

"Did you happen to hear that entire conversation between Endeavor and I...?" You bit your bottom lip before slowly turning around to face Todoroki.

You felt a bit antsy because of his eyes burning against your back. You gasped as he basically charged towards you, suddenly pinning you up against the wall.

His face was so close to yours, his breathing slow and ragged.

You couldn't help but just blush and stare back up at him.