Chapter 50: Irresistible (Lime)

A/N: Warning! Lime/smut/lemon whatever you want to call it in this chapter.

**Next day**

As you drew closer to the classroom, you could hear fits of uncontrollable laughter, along with the sound of someone raging from within.

You had one guess of who the latter could be.

"Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!"

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!"

"What'd you say?!"

"It's back!"

After stepping through the doorway, your e/c eyes immediately darted to the sight of a shaking and seething Bakugo, who was clutching Kirishima and Sero by the nape of their blazers so that they were dangling a couple of inches off the ground.

The testy ash blonde was quick to drop and forget about them making fun of his hair though once his piercing red eyes zeroed in on you walking in.

Both boys fell to the ground with thuds and groans, rubbing their sore spots.

You felt yourself trip over your own feet, stumbling back against the desk behind you when Bakugo's shark-like eyes never left your form as he stepped closer, encircling you. A shriek escaped your lips once you felt him grasp the back of your blazer in a similar fashion as he did with Kirishima and Sero.

The only difference was that he dragged you behind him with one hand, leading you out of the classroom.

You gritted your teeth, trying to dig your heels into the floor to resist, but it was to no avail.

The rest of the people who were already in class just stared, blinking at the sight of you flailing your arms, pleading for them to help you, but no one wanted to cross Bakugo, especially not with his intimidating scowl and the tense aura surrounding him.

Traitors. You hissed in your head, glaring at all of them as Bakugo hauled you through the doorway.

"Bakugo? Bakugo!! Where are you taking me??" You directed your gaze as best as you could to the ash blonde who didn't even glance back at you.

He had only clutched onto you tighter, lugging you further and further away from the classroom.

You finally felt him stop once you two were at a virtually empty hallway.

He loosened his grip, releasing you and making you land softly on your bosom with a small 'Oof'.

You didn't even get a chance to recover, feeling Bakugo hastily yank you up by your arm so that you could stand up and face him.

"Wah-?!" You sputtered when he pulled down on both of your forearms, straightening you out to help you regain your balance quicker. "Care to explain what this is all about...?" You asked, after your eyes and brain stopped rattling and you were able to look him in the eyes.