Chapter 67: All the Way (Lime)

A/N: Warning! Lime/smut/lemon whatever you want to call it in this chapter.

You stared at Bakugo, who was uncharacteristically round eyed, vulnerability encompassing his once smug features as he kept his hovering position over you

"I-I" You stuttered, sitting up and fumbling over what your body desired versus your heart.

Unable to get a clear response from you, Bakugo's lips turned down a split second before he recomposed himself, pressing a hand back down on your toweled covered chest so that your head hit the pillow again. His hand left the top edge of the towel and skirted underneath it. He rubbed the part of your thigh that was dangerously close to your womanhood.

"I can make you feel good..." His circular rubbing motion halted, his voice trailing off because his lips pressed against the side of your neck.

You didn't doubt his statement, letting out a small moan when he continued kissing up and down your neck, lightly nipping on your sensitive flesh. Your mind went into a haze when he squeezed at your breast through the towel and followed up with a breath-taking kiss.

"Mmm...Bakugo~" You mewled when his supple lips latched onto your neck once again. "M-Maybe w-we shouldn't..." You were quickly losing any composure you had, moaning loudly when his hand traveled even higher on your thigh.

His fingers brushed against your folds, eliciting a loud gasp from you and making you arch your back. Feeling how wet you were, Bakugo smirked before kissing you on the lips. He pulled away from you, but left a finger at your entrance.

You chewed on your lower lip and Bakugo relished in the fact that he was the one seeing you in such a euphoric state.

His other hand continued circling around your upper thigh in a soothing manner. He cocked his head slightly to the side when you refused to look up at him.

"Say you want this." Bakugo growled lowly, a second finger teasingly running over your hot core.

You gasped again, grinding against his fingertips.

"I w-want this." You forced out, followed by a breathy moan. "Just d-don't use your explosions down there."

Bakugo's head immediately sprang up, his ruby orbs crinkling into slits and lips screwing into pure irritation.

"Don't give me that look..." You put a hand against his bare chest. "Your hand is especially sweaty now. I have the right to worry-"

Bakugo retracted his hand from between your legs, wrapping it around the wrist that was pushing against him instead, a tick mark popping up on his forehead as he did so.

"I'M NOT GOING TO USE MY EXPLOSIONS!! DON'T JOKE AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!" He puffed up his chest, his fingers curling angrily as if he was going to start exploding things.