Madelaine Petsch//Tease

Warning: SMUT!!!! surprisingly I’ve never actually wrote lesbian smut. I know! Crazy right?! So this is probably going to suck. Sorry! But I did try!!! 

“Do we have to be here?” You whined as you and Madelaine walked, hand in hand into the room.

“Yes.” She replied. “Its the annual cast party. I have to be here, and so do you.”

“But I can think of a million other things I would rather be doing though...and all of them involve you.” You whispered and she shook her head. 

“Babee. You can’t do that.” 

“You can’t tease me and then say that we have to go to a party.” You replied and she laughed. 

“Yeah I can. I’m going to go mingle.” She told you and ran her fingers up your thigh before leaving. 

You let Madelaine mingle for about an hour while you talked to some people at the party. You had no idea who they were but you assumed Madelaine must know them if they’re here. You were talking to a couple of girls laughing and joking about some of the things Madelaine had done. 

“Oh. Then there was the time she fell down the stairs because she was too busy updating her Instagram story to see where she was going.” You explained and the girls laughed. “Literally we have lived in that house for about two years and she completely missed the stairs. She was explaining something on her story and she just missed the step. It was all on camera as well, I tried to get her to post it but she wasn’t having any of it. But I did send it to myself before she deleted it so I have the entire thing forever.” You continued to laugh loudly, gaining the attention of Madelaine from across the room. She saw you laughing with the two women and instantly became jealous, they were touching you arm and playing with their hair while laughing at whatever you said. That was her move! Thats how she got you. You noticed her staring and waved at her, a bright smile on your face, she smiled and waved back, feeling slightly better that out of all of the people in the room you still managed to find her. That quickly changed however when one of the girls said something and you turned your attention back to them, giggling at what they had said. 

“I’ll be right back.” She smiled to a few of the cast before walking quickly towards you. 

“Babe!” You smiled as she approached. “This is Emily and Heather.” You introduced the girls to her and she smiled politely at them, before holding your hand tightly. “You okay?” You whispered and she nodded. “Good. And can I just say, you look amazing in that dress. I can’t remember if I told you how good you looked, maybe I can show you later.” You continued and she shivered. The grip on your hand getting considerably tighter. You noticed her change in demeanor and smirked to yourself, before going back to your conversation. You continued to joke with the girls while Madelaine stood beside you and smiled every so often. You knew she wasn’t really listening to the conversation, you knew she would much rather be somewhere else doing something a lot different but you hadn’t wanted to come here in the first place, so you thought the least you could do was tease her. 

“Why don’t you show us that video.” Emily suggested enthusiastically. 

“Video? What video?” Madelaine asked, pulling herself from her thoughts. 

“The one of you falling down the stairs.” Heather added and Madelaine tensed. 

“I deleted that.” She said, directing the comment at you. 

“Welll. I thought it was so funny, it couldn’t go to waste. I may have sent it to myself before you deleted it.” You admitted and she glared at you. 

“If you’ll excuse me. I’m not feeling very well.” Madelaine excused herself and grabbed you “It was lovely meeting you.” She called after her. “Not.” She muttered.