Vixen//Reggie Mantel

The night air bit at your bare legs as you stood on the football field in front of the stands. The Bulldogs were in the lead by 10 points with 3 minutes left on the clock. They had this one in the bag; all they had to do was keep the ball running and not do anything stupid.

You smiled up at the crowd, hyping them up with a “go bulldogs!” and ruffling the yellow and while pom-poms together. The final buzzer rang in your ears and the bleachers filled with screams from students and other Bulldog fans.

The other team runs off the field quickly to their locker room while the Riverdale football players stay out for a minute longer, running up to the stands or celebrating with fellow teammates. Your eyes scan the field looking for the team captain, you find him giving Archie Andrews a bro hug before he makes eye contact with you.

He jogs over to where your standing, carrying his helmet in one hand and the other taking hold of your jaw. He connects your lips with his for a rushed kissed. Your hands instantly find their place, fingertips playing with the strands of hair at the base of his neck. Reggie pulls your body into his with one sharp movement. You pull back your upper half, but leave the lower half with no space in between the two of you.

“Hurry up and get changed, so we can celebrate this win,” You whisper against his lips while you subtly grind your core against him.

Reggie has an eager look in his eyes as he nods feverishly, “I’m going to change, but keep this number on for me, please?” He winks at you before giving your ass a light squeeze and a tug to your uniform, running toward the locker room

You shake your head at your boyfriend’s request as you collect your things and head off to the Vixen’s locker room. Unlike all the other girls, you don’t change out of the uniform, except for taking off the white turtleneck underneath the classic blue and yellow crop top with a large ‘R’ on the front. You throw your change of clothes into the black duffle bag with your initials monogrammed on the front.

You sling the bag over your shoulder and walk out of the changing room after saying goodbye to some of the other girls. Reggie is waiting for you at the school’s exit with a sly smile on his lips when he sees that you followed his request. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders as he pushed the door open and lead you to his car.

The journey to his house was filled with Reggie rambling on about the game with his hand on your knee. You nodded your head and mumbled a few ‘yeah’s and ‘you did so good tonight, baby’s when he would pause. You pulled into his suburban home, his parents’ car not in the drive, but that wasn’t unusual; they were rarely at home, and when they were, they were in their room.

“You’re the reason why we won tonight, and for that you deserve a reward, Captain,” Your voice an octave lower, trying to sound sultry. You backed Reggie into the bed, and when his knees connected with the mattress, you pushed him down by his shoulders until he joined with the soft comforter.

Reggie pulled you to stand between his legs and brought his hands to grip your waist underneath your uniform, “Mm, how could I ever turn down a River Vixen?”

You turned around where your ass was parallel with his face. Arching your back, you slowly sat on top of his lap, making sure to drag your body on his along the way. Once you were flush against him, you started to grind into him slowly. His gripped your hips to press you down on top of him, needing some type of friction. The room filled with your sighs of pleasure as you reached around to lace your fingers into his hair.

Swaying your hips, you stood back in front of him and crossed your arms in front of your body. “Are you going to be my private cheerleader tonight?” Reggie whispered, eyes glazed over with lust.