Confident//Sweet Pea

Summary: Sweet Pea meets Y/N at a southside party at the quarry, and sparks fly.

Warning: smut, description of sexual intercourse, swearing, unprotected sex

I was stood with my friend, Cheryl, looking at myself in the mirror. "Do I have to go, Cheryl?" I moaned, grabbing at my bulging stomach. "I am so not summer body ready"

"Y/N, you look absolutely fine!" Cheryl rolled her eyes and ushered me out of her house and into Toni's car. Cheryl gave Toni a kiss as she sat down in the car. "So, Y/N," Toni said. "How long are you in Riverdale for?"

"Only the summer. Then it's back to Texas." I rolled my eyes, thinking about how crappy it would be to leave Riverdale at the end of August. I was loving it already and never wanted to leave.

When we arrived at the quarry, music was blaring loudly and Toni & Cheryl's gang friends were drinking beer and talking loudly. This was no high school party. Sure, there were some people that looked my age there, but there was also a lot of older guys. "Come on, we'll introduce you to my friends!" Toni smiled, and we walked over. I was wearing a pink bikini and an oversized white button-up shirt, and I felt far too feminine for this atmosphere. "Fangs, Jughead, Sweet Pea, this is y/n." My eyes automatically fell on the boy with raven hair and a hardened face. He was full of attitude, I could tell, and he was confident. He'd just been swimming, because his hair was dripping onto him and his body had beads of water running down it. From just looking at him, I could feel heat forming between my legs.

"Hey" The skinnier of the three boys said to me. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jughead." He smiled kindly. "You want a beer?"

"Yeah sure." I shrugged, as Jughead passed me one from the cooler. The party went on, and after a few beers, I was already drunk enough to know I was barely in control anymore. I stumbled over to a chair and sat on it.

"Erm. You're in my seat." I heard someone say. It was the tall boy from before.

"Does it have your name on it?" I slurred, looking at him while I swayed drunkly.

"Wow, someone's come out of their shell. How about we forget the chair and sneak off somewhere?"

"D-do you think I'm the kind of girl to do that?" I stood up to face him. Holy shit he was tall.

"I think you're the kind of girl who knows what she wants, and I know that what you want is for me to get you in my car, and to fuck you." I couldn't help but let a small smirk creep onto my face. "You're getting hot just thinking about it, aren't you?" He got close to me and put his hand on my lower back, bringing me close. "How about you let me make you feel good, Y/N?" I couldn't say no. I was too turned on by him.

"Lead the way." And he did, to his car. He made sure nobody was around, and got me on the back seat. We both looked at each other for a moment, until he collided his lips with mine, and I melted into his kiss. His lips were warm and soft, and when he bit my bottom lip, a small gasp slipped out of my mouth. He pulled me into his lap so I straddled him, and I could feel how hard he was through his shorts. He moved his lips to my neck, and grabbed my waist so tight I couldn't move. He smiled against my skin as he found my sweet spot, and I moaned loudly. "You're such a naughty girl" he smirked.

"Only for you" I replied and with a smile, he pushed my bikini to the side, touching my aching clit.

"Mmm, you're so wet" he said, pleased with himself. "You sure you wanna do this?"

"Of course" I smirked, and instantly he flipped me over, so my face was in the leather seats and my ass was in the air. "Oh, Sweet Pea" I loaned, as he pulled his dick out of his shorts. The length was unbelievable, and I licked my lips, as he teased my entrance with it. "Please!" I begged, and he eased himself into me. I gasped in slight pain, until I adjusted, and his slow thrust, turned into a faster pump.

"Do you like that?" He asked, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back to meet his.

"Yes" I moaned. "Cum for me?" I asked sweetly, and he put his index finger on my clit, rubbing it fiercely.

"You first, princess" as he said this, I moaned loudly, and my walls tightened around him, and this sensation caused Sweet Pea to let go and fill me up.

He passed me a tissue as he pulls out of me and I looked at him. "So, that happened" I laughed awkwardly.

"And it's gonna keep happening, if you want it. I'm not letting sex that good go" he winked