Simmer//Archie wanting Andrews

The minute Archie told you about Betty throwing Jughead a birthday party you knew it would go bad. When you were young Mrs. Jones would babysit you for extra cash, your parents doubled the average pay to her. That meant you grew up close with Jughead as if you were siblings or really close cousins and you knew how much he hated his birthday.

You were shocked when Archie allowed the get together build into a fill fledged high school part with two kegs in attendance. Your boyfriend was acting odd but refused to tell you why and you didn’t appreciated Veronica making eyes at your oblivious boyfriend.

He was currently getting smashed with the football team without a care in the world. You were an odd couple being the he was a musical jock and you spent your time pouring over scripts for drama. You were a drama geek since you could remember and you breathed the acting world in.

“Poor Archie.” Veronica, one of Archie’s new friends, said holding a red solo cup in her left hand.

“What do you mean?” You asked the raven haired girl.

“He looks like he needs some cheering up.”

“And what makes you think you should be the one cheering him up?” You questioned raising one eyebrow at her.

“I have experience with problems with parents marriages. He needs a real-HEY!” Veronica exclaimed at her soaking shirt with drops of your drink off her face.

You see already see the steam coming out of the other girls ears as if she could take you on with her nails done perfectly and her ‘elegance’. You could careless when you were a little territorial over your boyfriend and it went vice versa too.

“Stay away from my boyfriend or you’ll have a black eye to match you hair.” You spat reaching for the cup you saw Betty holding near you. She frowned before noticing a soaking Veronica before she ushered her to clean her up.

You chugged the drink before strutting over to Archie to him into a kiss that curled your toes. Kissing him only got better and better as you continued to date. You meant a great deal to each other with the feelings about hard times in your lives. Archie wouldn’t tell a soul but you had held it more than once when he got down about his parents being separated and barely seeing his mother.

Veronica was surprised when Kevin followed Betty and her into the bathroom where he jumped onto the counter. He informed his new fired about how Archie and you had become exclusive a mere a two weeks after Grundy left. Truthfully Archie and you hooked up a few times before Grundy even left town which looking back Archie would have preferred that getting out.

“The became exclusive after Grundy fled town, something about helping each other through tough times. There was a party in the beginning of summer and the two of them hooked up.That’s why Betty and Y/N aren’t as close as they used to be.”

“She took Archie from you?” Veronica asked looking at the blonde.

“Doesn’t matter anymore. I have Jughead and I’m happy with him.” Betty blushed.

You however were in the middle of making out with the redhead in the corner of the living room and when his lips began to explore your neck your mind began to look back. You weren’t afraid to admit that you loved sex and most of the school knew also that you would frequently get it on with your current relationships so they couldn’t actually call you a slut. The thing about Archie was that he made you feel nervous like you were still that fourteen year old virgin. You knew that he would be your last kiss and partner with the amount of love you shared between each other.

You were filling up your cup with water when you saw Jughead rushing his way through the busy house. He was aiming for the front door not bothering to really watch his surroundings. You could understand, he didn’t like his birthday for reasons you never knew and the get together wasn’t going to stay small either. Get togethers never stay small in Riverdale at an empty house.