Guessing Game Part Two//Fangs Fogarty

*Hey, are you working tonight?- Y/N* *I’m off in an hour, why?- Jughead* *Just wanna talk to you about something. Meet me at my trailer after you get off?- Y/N* *See you there- Jughead* You walk across Fangs’ room plugging your phone into the charger on his nightstand. When Fangs pulls on his shirt and jeans for work he sits on the bed to put his boots on. You crawl over the bed and sit behind him hugging him tightly a you rest your cheek on the back of his shoulder. Fangs gently rubs the back of your hand with his thumb before asking, “Everything okay?” You nod not removing your cheek from his back, “Do you care if I tell Juggie about us alone? I was thinking then maybe he could help me pack my stu…” Your words are cut off by the sounds of your parents screaming outside again. Fangs clears his throat and nods, “Whatever you want, Baby. Feel free to come to the bar after if you don’t wanna stay here alone.”

You and Fangs sat in silence, you holding him for comfort, until the last minute and he had to leave for work. When Fangs leaves you follow and sit on the front step of your trailer to wait for Jughead. Your parents had left and the trailer park for once was silent. You heard the roar of Jugheads bike as he approached before parking in front of you. “Hey, Y/N.” You stand with a smile and hold your hand out to him, “Hey, Juggie. Got some real important stuff to tell you.” Jughead looks up a you with a mixture of concern and curiosity on his face as he takes your hand. You lead him inside and motion for him to sit on your bed as you stand in front of him.

“Y/N/N, what’s going on?” You continue to pace the bedroom while picking at your nails and the skin around them. After a moment you stop and face Jughead, “Okay… I have something to tell you that I need you to keep secret for a while and a favor to ask you that you also have to keep a secret.” Jughead nods as the concerned look returns to his face. You take a deep breath before continuing, “I am the girl that Fangs is dating. You were the only person who was just happy for us and nice so you are the only one we wanted to tell rather than let play the guessing game.” Jughead stands taking you in a tight hug and whispers, “I am so happy for you.” You hug him back for a moment but pull away and wait for him to return to his seat on the bed.

When Jughead sits again you take another deep breath, “You know how my parents have been having a lot of issues lately?” Jug gives you a sad and knowing nod. “Well… for the last two weeks the screaming has been nearly constant and it was getting so bad I started sneaking out and sleeping over at Fangs…” Jug gives you a look not quite connecting the dots as to where this was going. “When me and Fangs made us official… He offered for me to move in with him if I wanted to… and I said yes.” As you finish speaking you have tears welling in your eyes. Jughead stands, “Y/N, this is amazing. I am so happy for you and him and more than that I am happy you are getting out of this trailer. I know how much being here has been hurting you.” You nod as a single tear falls down your cheek and you giggle as you ask, “Will you help me move all my crap?” Jughead rolls his eyes and nods, “Of course I will.”

It doesn’t take you and Jughead long to pack up your belonging. You have a small suitcase worth of clothes and just some other bare necessities like toiletries and some books and movies. All of your stuff takes up two small backpacks and a suitcase and even then your bedroom looks nearly the same. You didn’t pack any of the photos or decorations from your room and if your parents were to look inside, not that they would, they wouldn’t notice you were gone without looking deeper. You and Jug take all of your stuff over to Fangs and he helps you unpack. Fangs didn’t have a ton of clothing either so it wasn’t difficult to fit the clothes you had in the closet and his small dresser. You plug your charger in beside his on the nightstand and put your books and movies on the shelf in the living room. You thank Jughead for all the help and he wishes you the best before he leaves.  The silence instantly makes you uncomfortable so you take a quick shower and pull on jeans and a flannel before walking to the bar.

When you walk into the bar you are hit with a wave of mixed voices and music along with the smell of leather, alcohol and cigarettes. You were not a Serpent but you were welcome. You had been very close with the Jones’ along with Fangs, Pea, and Toni since you were 10 and everyone accepted you at the bar and unofficially part of the family until you decide to make it official. Your parents have been too wrapped up in their own drama for the last 9 years that they never even noticed you hung out with the Serpents and if they knew, it would be hell. The smell and the noise was extremely comforting to you as you walk inside the dimly lit bar and sit at the counter in front of Fangs and give him a small smile, “Water, please.”