Distance//Kj apa

warnings: long distance relationship, graphic sexual content, masturbation and dom kink

It had always been hard being in a relationship with someone who worked so far away, and although you sometimes wished that things were different, that you had found someone that didn’t work in another country, you wouldn’t change your relationship for the world.

You had met KJ through a mutual friend who had thrown a party at his house in Malibu. Your friend had a place just on the beach and you had spent most of the evening sitting by the waves talking to the Kiwi boy who had just moved to America to pursue his dream. It had escalated quite quickly from there, but so had his career, and before you knew it you weren’t just dating KJ, you were dating KJ Apa, teen heartthrob.

That particular evening, you had settled down into bed and were missing him greatly, messages had been few and far between as he was filming Riverdale in Canada, but those that had come through had been enough to get you wound up.

The last messages he sent you consisted of a preview of a photoshoot he had done only a week before, a black and white image which showed his body off in full form as he played air guitar. Then he sent the one that drove you crazy, a side profile where his tongue was poking out and his hand was around his neck, mirroring the kink that the two of you indulged in frequently when you were together.

You were drifting off when you heard the phone go off, and you smiled down at the text that come through.

KJ ❤️: done for the night babe, wyd?

You licked your lips as you considered your response, and although you were desperately tired and wanted to sleep, you had a better idea. Instead of a message, you pulled back the duvet from your body and snapped a photo of you in his shirt, the bottom pulled up to reveal your hand pushed inside your lacy panties.

The call came almost immediately, and you grinned as you picked up,

“Hello?” Your voice was strained, your fingers dancing over your sex as you waited for his instruction.

“Hello naughty girl..” his voice was quiet but otherwise thick with lust, and you could hear him moving, probably back to his trailer.

“Oh hey baby..” you bit down on your lip, “I was just thinking about you..”

“I can see that..” he spoke, and the sound of a door closing followed, “are you being a bad girl?”

“Mm I’m just so turned on…” you spoke, a statement that was always true since he was gone. No amount of masterbation was enough to match up to the way he exhausted you each time you slept together.

“Well we’re gonna have to do something about that aren’t we?” His voice was louder now, laced with a lust that you knew was matched in your own voice.

“Are you alone?” You asked, and when he responded to the positive, you clicked the “FaceTime” button on your calls.

His gorgeous face filling your screen make your heart skip a beat, and you licked you lips as you saw that he was already shirtless.

“What’s got you so hot babe?” His thick New Zealand accent wrapped around the words, and you bit down on your lip, not truely wanting to admit it.

“That photo… your hand around your neck, your tongue out.. god baby I just want you..” you let a finger slip across your slit momentarily as you spoke, and he raised his eyebrows with a small smile at your moan.

“I hope you’re not doing something without letting me watch..” he spoke, and you saw the camera readjust slightly as he stood up and sat back down having pushed down his jeans and boxers.