The L Word//Fangs Fogarty

“How long until you have to meet Sweet Pea?” You asked Fangs. You were sat on his knee, a thigh on either side of him and his hands were on your hips. You had been making out in his trailer for the past ten minutes or so and you wanted to know how long you had him before he had to do a job with Sweet Pea. 

“About ten minutes. He’s picking me up.” He replied and you sighed.

“I’m gonna miss you.” You mumbled against his lips. 

“I know. I’ll miss you too. But I shouldn’t be too long, its just a simple drop off.”

“Either way, be safe. I like my boyfriend alive.” You replied and he laughed.

“I like being alive too. It means I get to spend more time with you.” He replied happily and you smiled at him. 

“I like spending time with you too.” 

“I like you.” He grinned. 

“I love you.” You admitted, a bright smile on your face. However your face instantly fell when you noticed the expression on his face. His jaw was clenched and he was staring off into the distance. “Fangs?” You asked, and tapped his shoulder. You could feel your heart breaking and you tried to will the tears away. “Sorry.” You mumbled and stood up. “I’m gonna go, I’ll see you tomorrow.” You said quickly and picked your jacket up.

“Wait.” Fangs called after you. 

“No its fine. I was gonna go anyway. Be safe and tell Sweet Pea I said hi.” You continued. 

“Y/n.” He grabbed your wrist lightly and pulled you back to him. “Please don’t cry. I’m sorry.” He wiped your tears away, and gently pulled you to sit beside him. “I’m sorry.” His arm wrapped around you and pulled you into his chest. “I was just shocked okay.” 

“Its fine.” You mumbled. 

“I just haven’t heard anyone say that in a while and it took me by surprise. I didn’t think I would hear that from anyone again.” He said sadly. 

“Of course you would. Who wouldn’t love you?” You smiled at him and kissed his cheek making him blush. 

“I love you too.” He admitted and you smiled brightly. 

“Well, now I don’t want you to die even more.” You teased and he laughed. 

“Come here and cuddle me before I have to go.” 

“I am cuddling you.” You replied. 

“I want a better cuddle.” 

“You’re so demanding.” You rolled your eyes and he laughed. 

“I know. But thats what makes me great.” He shrugged. 

“No, you’re great because you’re kind, funny, smart, brave, cute, lovely, amazing, the best boyfriend in the world, plus so much more that I don’t have time to list.” You smiled at him and he squeezed you tightly. “You really have no idea how much I love you.” 

“I do. Because I love you more, and I always will. You are literally the best thing that has ever happened to me.” 

“Even better than meeting Sweet Pea?” You raised an eyebrow at him. 

“Of course. But don’t tell him that though. I’ll never hear the end of it.” 

“Hmmmmm. What do I get out of it?” You asked. 

“This.” He replied and started kissing all over your face making you laugh. You were lying on the sofa and he was hovering above you, still peppering kisses on your face making you laugh uncontrollably. 

“I hate to interrupt this very cute moment but we have to go.” Sweet Pea interrupted you and you both sighed before he got off you and stood up, grabbing his jacket and putting his shoes on. 

“Will you be here when I come back?” He asked you.  

“Of course.” You reassured him. “Be safe, both of you.” You gave them both a warning look and they nodded before leaving. “I love you!” You called after them. 

“Love you too.” Sweet Pea called back and Fangs punched him in arm. 

“Shut up.” He rolled his eyes and Sweet Pea laughed. “I love you too!” He replied. “I could get used to that.” He smiled to himself.