Wrong Tent//Fangs Fogarty

You hated tent city.

It was nice to have a home and all, but in the middle of the night after drinking a bit, the various tents looked the same. Hell some of them, more so forts than tents but it was home. You maneuvered through the tents knowing that yours was somewhere near the Jones trailer. You rubbed your head crawling through the white tent, halting at the opening watching Fangs.

He was laying on his back, his shirt off and his plaid pajama pants hanging low on his hips as he gripped himself. His very strong arm wrapped around himself, pumping. Low, sensual grunts escaping his lips. You could tell he was trying his damndest to keep his voice knowing that there’s about four other tents within a foot away from him.

You were mesmerized. “Opps, wrong tent, but please continue” your lips curled into a smile.

Fangs eyes shot open seeing you sitting in the entrance to his tent. “Well are you just gonna sit there or are you gonna help a guy out?” he raised his eyebrows and that playful little manner you loved.

A smiled played on your lips before you closed the zipper of the tent and crawled further inside.You slipped your serpent jacket off and tossed it to the corner of the tent. “I don’t know Fogarty, you seem to have it all handled.”

“Come on Baby… Don’t be mean. It’s been awhile for you too hasn’t it?” He rubbed himself, his precum dripping from his head.

“How do you know it’s been a while for me?” you smirked, crawling toward him. “I could be coming back from hooking up.”

“If you did, you wouldn’t be giving me that look” he smirked, pulling you in by your chin and pressing his lips against yours. Your hand replaced his on his, slowly pumping his long hard shaft.

He took in a sharp breath. “Nnn not so hard baby, I wanna last a little longer for you.”

You rolled your eyes. “No offense Fogarty, but I’m not expecting too much from you.”

“And why’s that?” his brows furrowed in offense.

“Because when you inevitably cum in three minutes I’ll be left to deal with my own issues anyway” you rolled your eyes.

“That’s it c’mere.” he pulled you onto his lap, sitting up against the tent. “When have I ever left you hanging? Huh?” he whispered against the shell of your ear his erect length pressing against stomach. His hand moving down your hips, gripping your bottom through your skirt. He bucked his hips upwards into you making you gasp, bracing yourself on his shoulders. His tone was so playful but there was something that laid just beneath that.

He moved your skirt up, letting up bunch up on your waist. His finger moved against your panty covered centered. “You’re that wet just from watching me?”

“Shut the hell up Fogarty” you huffed and biting down on your lower lip. “You gonna do something about it or are you just gonna keep running your mouth.”

“As I recall you seem to like my mouth…especially right here….” His finger curled inside of you, making you gasp and jolt forward.

“Dammit Fogarty.” you whimpered “please.” You honestly hated how easily he riled you up and the worst part about it was he honestly had you wrapped around his little finger, though you’d never admit it to him

“Ohhh I like the sound of that… beg some more for me.” He gave you a playful spank with his freehand.

“Go fuck yourself Fangs” you glared

“I was before you came and interrupted.” He grinned as his mouth slanted over yours, his tongue slipping into your mouth and brushing against your own.

He moved his fingers in a teasing rate, he’d speed up and slow down each and every time you were close. And it wasn’t just that he’d slow down he’d stop just momentarily, and the moment you’d start to come down from your bliss he’d move his fingers just to get you in that same frustrated level. “Please please! I-Can’t”

“You’re so beautiful like this Baby…” he grinned biting down on your earlobe “Tell me… are you seeing stars?”

“Tease me one more time Fogarty and you’ll be seeing stars!” Your threat would have been a lot more fearsome if you weren’t panting and blushing at his every little whim.

“You’re so feisty~” he lifted you up before slowly lowering you down onto his cock. You moaned out, immediately covering your mouth realizing just how loud it was. “You gotta be quiet Baby~ Sweet Pea’s tent is right next to us” he gave you such a cocky grin.

“TONI’S TENT IS ALSO RIGHT NEXT TO YOU! YOU HORNY VAGABONDS” Cheryl shouted from the neighboring tent.

You groaned, hiding your face in his neck. It was bad enough to hook up with Fangs in a tent of all places but to be outed by Cheryl Blossom. You were mortified. It was like school all over again. “There goes my mood”

Fangs laughed the loudest, most free laugh he could muster before he kissed you softly. “Now you wanna be shy? You’re so cute” he grinned. “We’ll keep it down” he shouted for Cheryl to hear.

“Fogarty!” You groaned at the further embarrassment.

“I’ll just have to keep that mouth of yours busy” he smirked, raising his eyebrows teasingly. He pulled you into a deep kiss, pumping himself in and out of you. With every jolt of his hips and every moan that threatened to leave your mouth he silenced you with his tongue. You lost yourself in the bliss that only he could bring you, working you over and over until you were a mess beneath him.

As he finally released, you gripped desperately at the tent causing the top to give and collapse on you both. You laughed on Fangs’s chest as he held you close. “What in the world were you trying to hold on to?” he chuckled, shaking his whole chest.

“We’re a mess” you panted, beaming up at him in the remnants of his tent. “That was the best mistake I ever made”

“Regretting this already?” he gave a dejected laugh, not quite reaching his eyes.

“The only thing I’m not regretting is coming into your tent” you grinned kissing him