Frustration//Sweet Pea

“Please, baby, you gotta talk to me!” Sweet Pea exclaimed as he looked his lover right in the eye. “We haven’t fucked in days! I’m horny!”

You had to giggle at his immature nature. You smoothed your mint colored jeans and made sure your lilac top was positioned correctly before getting off the couch in Sweet Pea’s trailer.

“You know why I’m doing this, Pea. If you didn’t want this, then you shouldn’t have told Fangs that you could go a whole week without having sex with me!”

“I was kidding, baby, I promise. Just please come to the bedroom with me.”

You laughed at him and kissed him on the lips.

“Sorry, baby, I have to go to work.” And with that, you pranced out the door, leaving Sweet Pea to take care of his not-so-little problem.

Later that night, Pea found himself complaining to Toni and Cheryl about his dilemma. 

“Come on, can’t you agree that she’s being ridiculous?”

“Sweets, if you didn’t want this to happen, you never should’ve opened your mouth in the first place,” Cheryl replied while snuggling further into Toni’s arms.

“Women are so complicated!” Toni and Cheryl laughed loudly, drawing the attention of some older Serpents, notably FP Jones.

“What’s your problem, Pea?” FP asked.

“His sweetheart refuses to have sex with him because he said something douchey,” Toni answered. Sweet Pea groaned.

“Wow. I’m surprised that sweet little innocent girl would even have sex with you in the first place.”

“FP!” Sweet Pea said.

“He’s kinda right, Pea. Your girl doesn’t exactly seem like the type to do the nasty with you. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cuss in her life!”

Sweet Pea couldn’t help but agree. You were the sweetest person he knew; you wouldn’t even hurt a fly that was annoying you. You always wore bright colors and had the best attitude, and that was something he loved and admired of you.

Sweet Pea wrapped up his useless conversation and went back to the trailer and home to you.

You sat on the couch, completely engrossed in the film playing on the television.

“(Y/N)~~~ I’m home!” Sweet Pea called.

“Hey, baby! Come on, I just started watching Grease. I know you love that movie.”

“That sounds really great, princess, but I think I have a better idea…” He sat down next to you and moved his hand to rest on your thigh, slowly inching it higher. When his hand finally found your core, you let out a high-pitched whine.

“See, baby? I know you want me too!”

“You haven’t learned your lesson yet, Pea!” you yelped as you lept off the couch and ran into the bedroom, locking the door.

“You’re gonna let me have you one of these days, (Y/N)!” Sweet Pea yelled.

He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and saw he had a text from Toni Topaz.

Toni: You’re baby’s being really mean to you… perhaps she has more Serpent in her than we thought?