Angel eyes//Sweet Pea (fluff)

“Could you like.. I don’t know, stop?” you whined loudly, getting more and more annoyed with your boyfriend behavior. It was finally Friday night, that means school is over for you, and you finally got the time to do something for yourself after a whole week of studying and stressing your ass off with assignments due to the end of this week you just lay down in your bedroom pulling out all of your beauty supplies to prepare your homemade spa. But of course, Sweet Pea had to tag along. 

You carefully gathered the black goo from the previously prepared container, Sweet Pea watched you carefully as the black “thing” landed on your face, making him scrunch his eyebrows in confusion, stopping himself from leaning closer to your face as he did before you prepared your masks, his lips ghosted over yours teasing you as you huffed annoyed making him smile - he loved to tease you but as soon as your face turned black he learned to keep his distance
“How long do you have to keep it on?” he finally asked getting more impatient because he couldn’t touch you. You turned your head back at him, “For about… half-hour?” you said putting everything back on your desk. Sweet Pea scoffed loudly, “Fuck that, get it off,” the dark boy growled, standing up from your bed instantly, closing the gap between you two. “Oh my god fuck off,” you scoffed offended, waiting for the mask to start drying. “I’m trying to de-stress myself, you dick,” you started to fan your face with your hands. Sweet Pea crouched in front of your body, as you sat at the chair at your small desk. “You know me and my dick can help you with that,” he muttered, wrapping his hands around your smaller hands, tugging them closer to his chest. You couldn’t stop yourself from smiling at the small gesture as he started to kiss the surface of your hands. 
“Made me one,” he randomly said looking at you seriously, he tugged at your hands making you instantly stand up from your chair, turning your positions so he’s the one sitting down, as you started to prepare the same mask as yours. 

It was his favorite moment when you stood so close to him, he loved it, the comfort you gave him, the protection he gave you, how your body fits perfectly with his, as you stand in between his parted legs, you leaned over him, chest on the almost same level as you focused on your task. His hands were already resting on your butt cheeks, sometimes he liked to pat the back of your legs or butt when he was bored, now he was just tapping out the rhythm to his favorite songs. “Angel Eyes,” he muttered as he was watching you closely, “Stoop,” you whined as Sweet Pea launched himself at you, kissing you right on the lips, making you squirm away from him in the discomfort of two masks sticking together. Only to burst of laughing few minutes after, continuing the make out season.