NSFW alphabet//Fangs Fogarty

A - Aftercare (What they are like after sex)

The king of aftercare. He always tells you how good you did and will watch your favourite tv show or movie with you till you fall asleep.

Also will sit in the bath with you after a particularly rough session and praise you as he runs his fingers through your hair.

B - Bodypart (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

He likes his arms. He likes how they look wrapped around you and how they flex when he’s punching some dudes face.

He loves your eyes and how you look at him so adoringly. And how they roll back from the pleasure he gives you…

C - Cum (Anything to do with cum basically… I am a disgusting person)

He loves cumming in you and seeing it drip out and onto his dick. It drives him crazy. Also cumming onto your ass is like, wow. You just look so pretty to him.

D- Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He loves discovering your kinks and using them on you. His favourite of yours is your praise kink. He loves telling you how good you are and watching your cheeks turn pink.

He also likes the thought of sharing you with Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea is the only other guy he trusts with you as much as him.

E - Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they are doing?)

He’s never been a sex addict but he used to fuck anything that moves so dude has mad game in bed. Now your the only one he wants to fuck.

F - Favourite Position (This goes without saying)

Anything with your legs wrapped around him.

He also likes having you on your knees with your ass in the air and face pressed into the pillow. He loves watching your knees buckle from the pleasure.

G - Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment or are they humorous, etc.)

Usually pretty goofy. He likes teasing you about your reactions to what he does to you. He’s also the master at making horrible puns and definitely does it in the bedroom. However, if you’ve been bad, he takes it serious and has no mercy.

H - Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He keeps it trimmed and neat. Not all bare but just so it doesn’t bug you when you’re going down on him.

I - Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect…)

He’s def romantic before and after. Wouldn’t say during. He’s more passionate in the moment than romantic.

J - Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He’ll do it sometimes when you’re not there. He doesn’t really see the point if you’re there and willing though.

K - Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Discovered he likes being called daddy when you did it jokingly after he kept bugging you to finish your homework. Yeahhh you woke up sore the next morning….

He also likes tying you up and edging you till your BEGGING him to let you cum. Once in a blue moon he’ll let you tie him up. He usually breaks out of the bonds after 20 minutes though.

L - Location (Favourite place to do the do)

Bed cause its easiest to tie you up there. Though he does like doing it on the kitchen counter with your legs wrapped around his waist.

If he’s feeling daring he’ll fuck you in the bed of truck under a pile of blankets at the drive-in.

M - Motivation (What turns them on, get them going)

Anytime you wear his clothes. He finds it so cute that it fits you as a dress rather than a shirt.

Or if you’re too exposed for his liking in public (like short shorts and a bralette and one of his plaid shirts, unbuttoned) you are for sure getting a no mercy fuck.

Or if you moan his name while making out.

N - NO (Sometimes, they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

He would never bring candles into play cause he would be way to scared the wax would burn you or he would drop it. Also golden showers cause just…ew.

O - Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He loves going down on you. He could do it for hours if you let him. Especially if your hands are tied to the bed and theres no chance of escaping him.

But he does love feeling your mouth on him and usually likes controlling the speed by tangling his fingers into your hair and guiding you.

P - Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

He’s kind of a mix of both. Rough but sensual. He wants you to feel everything he does to you but that doesn’t mean he can’t be rough.

Q - Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He’s not gonna say no. Loves fucking in the bathroom of the Wyrm. He gets it done hot and fast and is very controlling during these moments.

R - Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He’ll try almost anything. He sometimes fucks you in the bed of his truck under a pile of blankets at the drive-in but he has to put his hand over your mouth otherwise you’re for sure getting caught.

Sometimes he teases you under the table while you’re out with friends. He always has the biggest smirk when this happens.

S - Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last…)

Yeah dude is i n t e n s e. He can go as many times as you let him. You usually have to beg to stop and even then he’ll make you go one more.

T - Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He has some soft ropes to tie you up, a pair of handcuffs you don’t even wanna know where he got, and a hitachi wand he uses on you when you’re being a brat and wants to deprive you of his touch.

U - Unfair (How much they like to tease)

Literally lives to tease you. Especially in public cause he loves seeing you try to hold back your moans. He always lets you cum eventually though. No matter where you are.

V - Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

This boy is one for dirty talk. He loves whispering all the things he’s gonna do to you in your ear. He also loves talking to you in Spanish and seeing your reaction.

He does moan a little but not too much.

W - Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He secretly loves photography. Only you, Sweet Pea, and Toni know. He loves taking pictures of you. Doesn’t matter what you’re doing. You could be brushing your teeth and hear a *click* and whip your head around to see him putting his camera down like nothing happened. Though he does have some other pictures of you if ya know what I mean…

X - X-Ray (Let’s see what’s going on in those pants)

He’s a tall guy. He’s proportionate. Just under 8 inches but boy is thiCK.

Y - Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

He’s ready to go allll the time. Sex is definitely one of his favourite activities.

Z - ZZZ (…how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

After he’s made sure you’re okay and after you’ve fallen asleep, only then does he sleep