Mine//Fp and Hiram lodge

You and hiram walk into fp’s office and it begins to feel like it’s been years since you’ve last been here, knowing full well it was just a few weeks ago. “Y/N..” fp sounded shocked but not surprised, obviously not expecting you to walk in after hiram. hiram smirked and snake-ishly moves his hand around your waist, “she’s with me-” he began to speak before you opened your mouth to talk for yourself. “i’m helping him with something archie can’t do.” you finished, sassily. hiram just continued to grin and didn’t say anything.

a few minutes passed by with business talking and fp wasn’t agreeing, there was many ways to get him to agree but you only know one that will 100% work. “hiram-” you softly spoke as you glided your fingertips along the belt of his suit bottoms. “yes, mi hija?” he replied as he looked at you in the eyes, pretending to ignore what you’re doing. “she’s not your daughter don’t call her that.” fp growled, noticing what you were doing and getting jealous. “i’m sorry does it bother you?” hiram asked as he leaned forwards, not really caring if it did. fp looked hiram in the eyes but didn’t reply, he just stared at him and that’s when hiram thought ahead of you. “does it annoy you when i do this?” hiram said as he stood up to stand in front of you, placing his hand under your chin but his thumb in your mouth. “look at me.” hiram demanded as you sucked on his thumb, causing fp to clench his jaw. “stop.” fp said annoyed, not being able to look at you. “hm?” hiram chuckled, looking at fp who’s clearly in distress. “i said stop, get away from her-” fp slammed the table with his hand, making sure he stares at hiram. “daddy-”, “what?” they both answered, “this is gunna be difficult- fp, you’re daddy, hiram, you’re papi” you chuckled. “and what do you want us to do? huh? fuck you? both of us? you’d like that wouldn’t you?” fp asked as he walked over to you, palming himself through his jeans. hiram smirked at the thought as you nodded your head, “stick your tongue out, now.” fp said quite loudly, immediately you poked your tongue out. fp slowly slides his middle and pointer finger from the tip of your tongue to the back of your throat, looking you in the eyes as he groans. “go sit back down.” hiram looked at fp who looked even angrier than before. fp sat down on the table as he watched hiram slowly unzip his jeans, your tongue sliding out of your mouth for him as he taps the head of his cock on your tongue. “fuck-” hiram groaned, taking a fist full of your hair in his hand as fp continued to palm himself through his jeans.

hiram sat back down into the chair as he pulled you on top of him, your legs straddling his waist as he watches you, his eyes staring at you dominantly. god this man made you feel some kind of way. hiram wrapped his hand around your throat, tilting it slightly to the side so he had more skin to kiss. a soft moan leaves your mouth as he bites your neck gently, his hand slightly started to squeeze your throat. you began to slowly grind against hiram causing him to smirk as he kisses your neck, he tugs on your bottoms, asking for permission to take them off. you stood up off of his lap and began to take your clothes off. hiram sat forwards and placed his hands on your waist, leaving soft and gentle kisses on your stomach, looking up at you in the eyes. he slowly trailed his tongue down your stomach to your clitoris where he then stopped, standing up in front of you, standing much taller as he looks down at you. fp continues to watch, he’s so jealous but he’s enjoying it so much, he can’t take his eyes off of you. “fp, get up.” hiram asked fp which made him slightly less jealous, he got up and unbelted his jeans, pulling them down instantly as he walked over to you. “Y/N open your mouth-” hiram demands, his voice sounding raspy and stern. as soon as you opened your mouth fp grabbed your hair, sliding his cock against your tongue. hiram strokes himself with one hand while grabbing fp’s face, pulling him into a deep kiss making you moan onto fp’s cock, making it vibrate. fp moans into his kiss with hiram, pushing his cock deeper into your throat causing you to gag a little.

nearly half an hour later hiram begins to stroke himself faster, your mouth open for him to release into as he moans, reaching his climax. hiram and fp start to clean themselves up as do you. god that was so fucking hot, you thought to yourself. “so is that you agreeing?” hiram smirked to fp which caused him to chuckle. fp looks you up and down, ‘if i agree how often do we get to do that?“ he teasingly asked, "as many times as we like, as long as nobody else finds out.” hiram replied, zipping his bottoms back up. “we have a deal.” fp smirked, leaning against his table. “it was nice doing business with you mister jones.” you giggled as you looked at him, getting ready to leave. “it was nice doing business with you too, sweetheart.” he bit his bottom lip as you and hiram left