Love In A Photograph//Drew Ray Tanner

“Everyone, this is Y/n. She’s our new photographer so she’s gonna be hanging around set and trying to make you all look pretty.” A crew member introduced you and you waved shyly. There was a chorus of ‘hi’s’ and ‘hey’s’ and you replied as best you could to all of them. You looked around the room, noticing that the majority of the cast were on their phones or talking to each other, however in the corner Drew was trying his best to look everywhere but at you, and he was failing miserable. Jordan was talking to him but it was obvious he wasn’t listening, you smiled at him sweetly and he quickly looked away. Jordan noticed that Drew wasn’t listening to him and at first looked offended, making you giggle slightly but when he noticed the two of you looking at each other shyly he knew what was happening. His best friend was falling in love, and he was so gonna tease him (as well as help him out a bit). The crew member that had brought you in was called away leaving you alone but before they left they asked if someone could look after you for a few days. 

“Drew will.” Jordan volunteered his friend. 

“Huh?” Drew asked, gaining everyone’s attention. A slight blush settled over his cheeks, and it grew when you made eye contact again. 

“You like photography. She likes photography. Its a perfect match. Plus you can show her where you get the best pictures.” Jordan explained and winked at him. “Maybe stop blushing though.” He mumbled and the people around him started to laugh, noticing how red his cheeks were.  

“Sure.” He shrugged. “I’m not due on set for a while and there’s not enough good lighting in the world that will make any of these look good so there’s no point in you being here.” He stood up and you laughed at his joke, making his heart skip a beat. 

“Okay.” You nodded. “I’ll just get my camera.” 

“I’ll get mine too.” He replied and mentally face palmed. 

“You brought your camera?” You asked curiously. 

“Oh. Yeah. I sometimes bring it with me so I can get it out and play with it when I’m bored.” He explained and everyone snickered at the way he’d worded his sentence. 

“Thank god you’ve never got it out in front of us.” Vanessa giggled. 

“Thank god you’re never bored.” Jordan added. 

“Do you play with it often or just when you’re bored?” Charles asked. 

“Drew, I don’t think its very professional to play with it at work.” Madelaine laughed. The rest of the cast were laughing uncontrollably and Drew was looking at the floor, shaking his head. You giggled slightly, making Drew look at you. You smiled reassuringly at him and patted his shoulder sympathetically. The cast calmed down a bit and there was only a few giggles here and there but Drew was still looking at the floor.  

“Y/n, don’t bore him when he’s showing you around.” Cole warned you. 

“He might show you something else.” Jordan muttered and they erupted into laugher again. 

“We can get our cameras and then meet back here?” You changed the subject and he nodded quickly.

“Good plan. See you soon.” He replied and you smiled at him before leaving the room. 

“You guys are the worst.” Drew scolded once you had left. 

“Oh come on. It was funny.” They laughed. 

“It was not. I don’t even know why I said that. I didn’t bring my camera. I’ve only brought my camera here once and Jordan nearly broke it. What the hell am I gonna do?”