Now//Fp Jones

You became a Serpent at a much older age than most members. You moved to Riverdale’s Southside when you were 17 and didn’t become a Serpent until you were 19. You were not extremely close with anyone but today was your 21st birthday and it was time to party at the Wyrm. You stand in your trailer looking in a floor length mirror at yourself. You had chose a black set of heels with a black pencil skirt and a dark green crop top. You curled your hair and did some basic makeup before giving yourself a quick look in the mirror and heading out of your trailer.

When you get to the Wyrm you go to the bar to get yourself some drinks. Some of the older Serpents pay for you and wish you a happy birthday. You finish your drink having a significant buzz and make your way to the dance floor. You sway your hips looking around the bar as the music pumps through the room. Your eyes connect with FP who is standing in the corner and you can’t take your eyes off his. You slide your hands down your body watching him as he watches you. After  minute you break eye contact with him turning your back and continuing to dance.

You suddenly feel large hands on your hips and FP leans down whispering in your ear, “Happy birthday. You look sexier than ever tonight.” You pull out of his grip and turn to face him while continuing to dance, “Why thank you FP. How are you doing tonight?” FP puts his hands back on your hips pulling you close and smirking, “I am doing pretty good but I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my trailer with me tonight.” You hum and turn in his grip pressing your ass against his crotch and leaning your head against his shoulder stating, “I think I may need some more convincing.”

FP growls lowly in your ear and grips your hips a bit tighter, “Be careful playing this game, I am undefeated.” You giggle and reach your arm up running your fingers through the back of FP’s hair, “Oh, FP. Maybe that’s exactly what I want.” FP leans his head down kissing your neck gently nipping at the skin making you gasp. You turn and wrap your hands around FP’s neck before pressing your lips to his. FP hold your hip with one hand and holds the back of your head with the other as he kisses you roughly and biting your bottom lip. You pull away breathlessly letting your lips brush his ear as you whisper, “I would love to go back to your trailer now. Please take me, FP.”

FP takes your hand leading you out of the bar and walking the block to the trailer park. Once he unlocks his trailer door and you both step inside FP pushes your back against the door slamming his lips into yours. You moan against his lips begging breathlessly, “Bedroom please. I need you, now.” FP lifts you holding your ass as you wrap your legs around his waist and your skirt rises to the top of your thighs. You let your heels fall off as you kiss up FP’s neck and he walks the both of you to the bedroom. FP drops you onto the bed and you pull off your top laying in a black lace push-up bra and your skirt. He pulls off his shirt and crawls over you kissing from your belly button to the bottom of your bra.

FP reaches behind and unclasps your bra as you arch your back. After you toss your bra to the side you push your hips up into his begging for friction. FP gently sucks your nipple as he slides his hands up your thighs to push your skirt to your hips. When he feels that you aren’t wearing any panties he releases your nipple from his lips and sits back to look over you. “No panties…Fuck. You are so sexy, Y/N.” You trail your hands down his chest before begging, “I need you. Please fuck me now.” FP chuckles and strips his jeans and boxers putting on a condom as you slide your skirt off.

FP grabs your ankles pulling you to the edge of the bed and kneeling before licking slowly from entrance to clit. You can’t hold back a loud moan as you gently grip and pull FP’s hair. FP teases your clit with his tongue for a few minutes until you are dripping wet and you breathlessly whisper. “Please, FP. I need you. Now.” FP gives you a quick kiss letting you taste your own wetness before standing an instructing, “On your stomach.” You flip onto your stomach and FP lines up with your entrance before holding your hips and slamming into you. You gasp loudly and he thrusts into you at a rough and steady pace.

As you get closer to your climax your walls begin to tighten around FP and he can feel that you are near your edge. FP pulls out, “On your back, Baby Girl.” You flip  on your back and slide back on the bed. FP crawls over you pushing back into you much slower this time. FP leans down lightly sucking on your collarbone as he thrusts into you. He gently rubs circles over your clit as he thrusts into you pushing you closer to your climax. You grip FP’s shoulders moaning quietly, “FP, I’m close.” He slams into you a bit harder and hits your g-spot as he whispers in your ear, “Scream my name. I want everyone to know who made you feel this good.”  When he hits your g-spot again it sends you over the edge and you tense around him as you scream out, “Fuck yes, FP. I’m cumming.” FP is sent over his edge and moans with you as he thrusts a few more times to ride out both of your highs. As FP pulls out and cleans himself up you sit behind him kissing the nail marks on his shoulders and whisper “Thank you, FP. This was the best birthday ever.”