The Boys Locker Room//Reggie Mantel

I rolled my eyes at Reggie as we walked through the hallway of Riverdale High. His arm was wrapped around my waist as he continued his conversation about football practice.

“…and then Moose tackled me from the side and it really hurt, but I didn’t wanna look pathetic, y'know? But anyways, when I was showering in the locker room, I noticed the bruise. It’s pretty badass really…”

Reggie continued with his story as my mind strayed to other matters: the thought of a very naked Reggie in the locker room showers.

“I don’t really wanna skip practice but another rough tackle could see me benched, and then Archie will probably be pi-“

“How’s the bruise look? Where is it?” I interjected.

Reggie’s arm slid from my waist to point at the upper part of his hips.

I smirked as the idea crossed my mind. Grabbing Reggie’s hand, I led him down the hallway towards the boy’s locker room.

“The library is that way, (Y/N). I thought we were going to study this free period?” Reggie mumbled in confusion.

I shook my head as I continued to lead him down the hallway. As we approached the locker rooms, I checked the hallway. Empty. Perfect. I looked up at Reggie, smiling wryly at the look of bewilderment on his face. Turning the door handle, I peeked my head around the door to see that the boy’s locker room was unoccupied too. I walked in and Reggie followed behind.

“What are we doing here?” He asked, staring down at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

“Shirt and jacket off, please. Show me your bruise.” I responded, matter-of-factly.

A boyish grin spread across the tall boy’s face. Reggie never had a problem with stripping off. He dragged his signature letterman jacket off, throwing it on the bench that stood in front of the lockers. He then swiftly lifted his tight-fitting raglan shirt up and over his head, his torso stretching with the fluidity of his movement. I raised my eyebrows as I marvelled at the definition of his abs. My gaze was averted at the sight of the huge bruise adorning his side, various hues of blue and purple blemished his otherwise perfect body. The bruise covered most of his abdomen, though there were parts that sunk below his waistband.

“Could be worse.” He mumbled, as my fingertips instinctually ghosted the discoloured injury. I took a step closer to him, my fingers curled through the belt loops of his tight black jeans.

“I think you need to take these off, aswell.” I said, tugging lightly at his jeans. “I can’t see all of it.”

Reggie’s eyes widened and he smirked. His hands flew straight to the buttons of his jeans, as he stared down into my eyes.

“You think that’s such a good idea? In here?” He asked, his tone low and seductive.

I threw him a lopsided smile as I responded: “Take off your jeans, Mantle.”

He leaned down to plant a kiss on my forehead as he stepped out of his converse and wriggled out of his jeans. He pulled at the waistband of his tight-fitting boxer shorts, revealing the extent of his bruise.

“Shit Reg, that looks sore.” I grumbled, leaning up to kiss him.

“Yeah, it is. Maybe you could kiss it better.” He mumbled against my lips, earning a chuckle from me in response.

“You’d be so lucky.”

“I got pretty fuckin’ lucky with you as a girlfriend.” He replied, smiling down at me as his hands snaked their way around my hips, before planting themselves in the back pockets of my jeans.

I bit my bottom lip and stared up at him through my eyelashes, before placing the palms of my hands against his chest. Slowly, I pushed against him, until has back hit the cold, grey metal of one of the lockers. His hands were still in my pockets, as he began to squeeze and massage at my backside. Our lips met in a heated and passionate kiss as my own hands began to fumble with the zip of my jeans. I broke the kiss temporarily to remove my own clothes, dropping them on the locker room floor. The ever apparent bulge in Reggie’s boxers pressed against my thigh as I kissed him again, my fingers skimming over his erection through the black cotton. He groaned into the kiss, his large hands roaming my nearly naked body. His fingers hooked themselves through the waistband of my underwear and he tugged at the skimpy material. I reciprocated the motion, speedily pulling his boxers down.

He grasped at the back of my legs roughly, as his lips grazed against my own. I gripped his shoulders tightly, leaving a spray of light kisses on his neck as he lifted me up. My legs reflexively wrapped around his hips, leaving his erection pressed against my centre. He moaned quietly at the contact as I continued to kiss his collarbone.

“Reg, do you think maybe we should move a little bit more out of sight?” I asked breathlessly, staring up into his deep brown eyes.

“Nah, let’s keep it dangerous.” He smirked and shook his head in response.

Gradually, he thrust himself inside of me and I let out a soft whimper. He picked up the pace almost immediately, and I found it increasingly difficult to be discrete. Profanities spilled from both of our mouths, mixed with inaudible and faint moans, along with the low thud of Reggie’s back occasionally hitting the locker that he was leant up against. Reggie’s grip tightened on the back of my thighs and I watched as his eyes shut and his mouth fell open. A muted moan along with a gasp of my name left his lips, and I smiled as I watched him ride out his high. His once energetic thrusts now became lethargic as he leant his forehead against mine, leaving delicate kisses against my lips.

He gently let me down, gripping my waist tightly as my legs wobbled slightly. We both giggled as we collected our clothes, Reggie’s fingertips brushing against my bare skin whilst he still had the chance. As we both pulled our underwear on, we were interrupted by the door to the locker room abruptly opening. In the doorway stood a very surprised Archie Andrews.

“Oh man, I’m so s-sorry, I di-didn’t realise…” Archie mumbled, eyes wide and cheeks flushed. My arms had instinctively crossed over my chest in an attempt to cover myself, whilst Reggie stood there proudly in his underwear.

“Get out then, Andrews!” Reggie said, stepping in front of me to somewhat shield me, raising his arms in incredulity.

Archie nodded, backing out of the doorway and slamming the door to a close. We both stared at one another for several moment, before bursting into a fit of laughter. Quickly, we pulled the rest of our clothes on, eager not to be caught again.

“Well, that was wayyyyy better than studying.” Reggie smiled, turning to face me. His hand reached up to brush against my cheek, a smile adorning his face.

“Definitely. Plus, it took your mind off of that hideous bruise.” I replied.

We both grabbed our bags and headed out of the door, just in time for the bell to ring for next period.

“I definitely think I should keep an eye on that bruise for you though, Reg.” I stated, as we walked hand-in-hand to Biology class.

“Anything to get me out of my clothes.” Reggie laughed, squeezing my hand.