Our Mornings//Fangs Fogarty

warnings: smut and language, but i promise this will make you melt

mornings had never been your thing.

the dreadful feeling of having to get up before your body was ready to—the cringeful sound of the blaring alarm clock was enough to make you go mad. mornings were particularly dreadful because you always woke up to a cold, empty bed.

mornings had never been your thing.

sometimes, you’d have to wake up before the sun had risen above the horizon, making your room dark, giving the illusion that it was earlier than what it actually was.

you never had time to just lay in bed during the week days—the moment your alarm sounded, you were limited on time. you quickly got ready, and did what you had to do before heading to school. you barely had time to even wipe the sleep from your eyes. weekend mornings weren’t even enjoyable.

mornings had never been your thing, that was, until fangs fogarty became a part of them.

your body is slowly pulled out it’s previous deep state of sleep as you feel gentle, wet lips peppering kisses all over your face. your eyes flutter open, meeting the dark brown ones you’ve grown to call home. there was no sunlight shining through the blinds on this gloomy sunday morning, so fang’s features were dim, almost hard to see, but enough to appreciate. he lifts his hand once resting on the curve of your waist to the side of your head, moving the loose strands of hair out of your face, tucking them behind your ear.

you completely melt under his touch, closing your eyes, a small smile on your face.

“good morning mi amour,” he whispers softly, feeling his warm breath against your skin.

you eyes flutter halfway open, looking at the individual in front of you with tired, love-hazed orbs. you scoot closer to fangs, as close as you could, closing the open space between you two. your legs intertwind automatically, as if it’s routine.

“good morning baby,” you greet back.

fangs feels your petite figure against his, sighing out softly; your body just feels right next to his. he feels your smooth, silky legs in contrast against his rough, muscular ones. he feels your chest against his; his was bare while yours was consumed by a very oversized shirt, which definitely had to be his. he feels the way your arms develop goosebumps and the way your nipples harden when he runs his callused fingers up your leg, cupping your ass gently before giving it a squeeze.

you huff out at his actions, looking at him through your long eyelashes, bringing your lips up to his, letting them linger for a moment. you keep still, letting your bottom lip graze his for a slit second once in a while. you could always tell when your teasing tested fangs, and this morning, he seemed more impatient than usual.

with his hand still resting on you, he squeezes your ass again, this time, a little more forceful and rough, as if he was saying “quite teasing and kiss me already”.

his wish was your command as your close the gap between you two, allowing yourself to fade into the heaven that was fangs fogarty’s lips. you start off slow, letting the kiss linger for a few seconds before breaking apart, repeating the actions. but after a while, you two were in the middle of a full on make out session, lips sloppily against each other, needy and passionate.

as things get more heated, fangs effortlessly hoists you up so that you’re on top of him, straddling is body. his hands fly to your sides, pushing the baggy shirt up so his cool digits could rest on your warm skin.

your hands cup his cheeks, desperately trying to deepen the kiss. your tongues fight for dominance and your lips move together in sync, displaying love and lust. eventually though, the spark ignited by your guys’s lips wasn’t enough, and you found yourself grinding your lower half against fangs’s, desperate to relieve the ache burning between your legs.

you pull up, gasping for air as your hips move in a slow, rhythmic motion, sending your head back in pleasure. breathy grunts leave fangs’s mouth as he grips your hips a bit tighter, slightly guiding them back and forth and in circular motions.

your hands snake their way up your torso, under your shirt, finding your nipples and rolling them between your fingertips, causing you to moan lightly. your clothed heat still moves against fangs’s, sending jolts of electricity though your body with each time your buck your hips against his.

fangs sits up so he’s not only closer to you, but also gets better access to you. within one smooth motion, your shirt is ripped off your body and set to the side, leaving you bare chested like him. his mouth immediately wraps around your pink nub, flicking it with his tongue and biting it ever so lightly.

that was enough to send you over the edge. you moan out, squeezing your eyes shut as fangs’s eyes stay glued to your face, watching as you crumble at his touch. fangs loved seeing you lots of different ways, but he’ll never get tired of feeling the way your bottom lip quivers as your eyes roll to the back of your head, your entire body shaking as you ride out your orgasm. and that was always enough to make him cum—just by looking at you.

you two ride out your orgasms slowly, taking your time, and later plopping back down on the bed. fangs wrapping his arms around your small frame, nuzzling his head on your shoulder, spooning you from behind.

“fuck, i love you,” you say, still a bit breathless.

you said it, and you meant it; you were truly, madly, and deeply in love with fang’s fogarty. not just because he made you love the morningtime, no—because he loved with every part of him. he would take a bullet for you. he would do anything to protect you and make you feel safe. he made sure you felt at home with him. love isn’t just about feeling something for someone, it’s about caring and stiriving. it’s about wanting to be with that person so much, you start to enjoy the things you don’t like because they bring light to them.

“i love you too,” fangs laughs, kissing down your face, starting at your temple, moving his way down your neck, stopping at the crook.

he breathes in deeply, slowly exhaling all of his worries away.

“so, babe, will you make me breakfast while i clean up?”