Guessing Game part one//Fangs Fogarty

*Can I come over? They are fighting again… -Y/N* *Of course. Key is under the mat. -Fangs* You pull a sweater on over your tank top and it falls below your spandex shorts. You pull on your sneakers before quietly sneaking out of your room. You slowly creep past your parents room as they continue to scream and fight. Creeping out the trailer you quietly jog over to Fangs trailer and head inside. Fangs is laying on his back with no covers on in just his boxers. When you open the bedroom door his eyes flutter open and he gives you a small smile as you kick off your shoes and sweater throwing your phone on the bedside table beside his. You crawl over the bed and lay over his body as he wraps his arms around you and pulling the cover over the both of you.

Fangs wakes up around 9am the next morning and takes a quick shower. It was Saturday and neither of you had plans until later that evening so when he walked back into the room and you were still asleep be didn’t bother to wake you. Fangs grabs his phone and chuckles quietly to himself snapping a quick photo. He can’t stop smiling as he looks down at you in the bed, you had buried yourself in the blankets with only your feet sticking out. You and Fangs have not yet became official but you had been sneaking over to his trailer nearly every night for two weeks. You haven’t had sex but you have made out and it is clear to both of you that it is more than him helping you escape the fighting.

You wake up shortly after Fangs leaves the room when your trailer two doors down has its door slammed. You groan and shuffle to the living room curling up on the couch and laying your head on Fangs lap. Fangs had heard the door as well and both of it knew it was likely your dad storming off. “Y/N… Do you care if I post this on Instagram?” Fangs shows you his drafted post of you curled up with your feet sticking out and the caption *How she sleeps when I leave the bed* You can’t help but smile and blush a little, “That’s fine just don’t tag me please. Just not until we have a chance to tell Toni, Jug and Sweet Pea together, okay?” Fangs nods and publishes the post before turning on the tv.

The photo showed so little of you there was no way that anyone would be able to easily tell it was you. Fangs turned his phone on silent shortly after posting the photo as you fell asleep after taking some advil for a headache. Your parents fighting had escalated so much in the last few nights that between that and working overtime at the bar you hadn’t been sleeping much and the little sleep you got wasn’t great. Fangs watched some quiet tv as you took a couple hour nap. You wake up and Fangs makes the two of you some spaghetti for lunch. When it is finished he puts the plates on the table and sits across from you. “Can I ask you something? Well really two somethings…” Fangs looks across the table at you as you push your noodles around to cover them in sauce. “Of course you can. Whats up?” You look up at him putting the fork down which causes Fangs to give you a worried look. He had seen you in your most anxious times and you always struggle to eat, if not prompted can go a few days without a single real meal. You give him a small smile and pick up your fork taking a bite to please him.

Fans smiles happily before asking, “Well first, you talked about telling Toni and Sweets and Jug… Does that mean we are officially together?” You look up at Fangs seeing his hopeful look and can’t hold back a small giggle, “Don’t be silly, Fangs. Of course we are.” You take another small bite of spaghetti as Fangs bites his lip before asking, “Would you like to move in with me… I know that it’s really early and everything but you spend most nights here anyways and… and I know it’s hard with your parents and…” “Fangs.” You interrupt him and he looks up as you have a gleaming smile on your face, “I would love to move in with you.”

You pick at your plate eating most of it before pushing the last couple bites around. Fangs eats and can’t wipe the giddy grin off his face the whole time. As he finishes eating you are still pushing the last bit of your food around your plate. Fangs takes the plate happy you had ate anything, “I have to leave for work in just over an hour okay?” You nod and follow Fangs to the bedroom so he can get dressed. You sit on the bed as Fangs pulls off the shirt he was wearing and pushes his pj pants to the floor. You stand and run in front of Fangs stopping him before he can grab clothes to put on. You press your hands to Fangs bare chest and look up as he smiles and holds your hips.

You push Fangs back so he sits on the bed looking up at you. You climb onto his lap straddling him as you press your lips to his. Fangs kisses you back gripping your hips firmly. You groan and pull away as your phone buzzes several times on the bed beside you. You roll off Fangs and he begins getting dressed. You look at your phone seeing Toni had texted you multiple messages asking about who Fangs was seeing. “Can I see your phone? I wanna check if anyone commented on the post from earlier.” Fangs reaches into his pj pants pockets and hands you his phone. You had your fingerprint saved so you unlock his phone and go to the post.

When you get to the post it is a huge spam off comments. Sweet Pea committed asking, “Show a little more leg and I’m sure I could guess who she is.” Toni asked, “Since when? I better not be the last to know or I am kicking your ass.” Betty asked, “Is it that  girl you had chem with senior year?” Jughead commented, “Congrats to you and your girl.” Archie tagged Sweet Pea and Toni saying, “I bet I can guess it before you both. 20 bucks?” You roll your eyes, “So they nearly all our close friends are trying to bet on who’s in the photo and some people are betting on who can guess first if you show them more of me.” Fangs turns to you asking, “Wanna play into it or just tell them?” You giggle and stand giving him a quick kiss, “I could use a little fun and entertainment. Juggie was nice so I wanna tell him but other than that…A new post each day until someone gets it?” Fangs kisses your forehead, “Love it.”