Strip that down//Fangs Fogarty

SUMMARY: it was just teasing and dirty jokes, but at a party on the southside, Fangs sees y/n dancing seductively, and suddenly it’s not a joke anymore.

WARNINGS: NSFW (swearing throughout, oral, unprotected sex)

You wore faded denim cut off shorts that hung low on your hips and didn’t fall too long on your thighs. Your thin, loose, cropped white t-shirt didn’t leave much to the imagination—showing off your black bra and belly button piercing.

Parties were your favorite thing. You loved to dance, to feel the energy, and drink until it was all too much. You could let your hair down and just be stress-free, even if just for one night. So you didn’t hesitate to accept an invite to the party your friend was throwing the following Friday night.

It was Friday and you were more than ready to get the weekend started. Walking into the house, you were greeted with loud, booming music and sporadic crowds of people. A smile instantly spread across your features when you saw your friends Fangs and Sweet Pea were already there.

They were in the kitchen with your friend, (y/f/n), while she filled drinks. You made your way into the kitchen area at the near back of the house, smacking her hand on Fangs’ upper arm as you walked around him. “Hey, guys,” you shouted a little, to be heard over the music.

“Hey, y/n! Glad you could make it,” your friend beamed, filling red solo cups with beer from a keg.

Sweet Pea greeted you with an easy going smile and a singular nod, “Was wondering when you’d finally get your ass to the party.”

You rolled your eyes and reached for a cup. “I don’t just randomly appear this way, dear Sweet Pea,” your voice was dripping with sarcasm, before you brought the cup to your lips, swallowing down at least half of it before slamming it down on the counter. “Now, if you’ll excuse me—where thefuck is the dance floor in this joint?”

Shrugging off your denim jacket caught Fang’s eye, drawing them from your friend down to your shoulders and chest. He didn’t to. It just happened. But he hadn’t realized just how little you were wearing. You didn’t notice as you started through the archway into the living room that his eyes were following you.

There was a large group in the living room, dancing and grinding to the beat of the music playing loudly through a pair of tall speakers. You walked right into the mess and swiveled your hips as you spun into it, finding some random party-goer to dance with.

All the while, Fangs watched you from the kitchen. His back leaned into the high counter of the island, forcing down a shot, his eyes stuck on your body as it moved. Your hips swayed smoothly with the boosted bass losing yourself in it.

It was a good song. You didn’t know the name of it. But it didn’t really matter to you. You were too busy washing away your stress with the melodies. And then you finally noticed you had an admirer. Your eyes had flickered toward the kitchen—you didn’t really know why, either. They just did.

And you saw him staring at you, practically drooling over you as you danced. A devilish thought came to your mind as the song changed. This one, you knew—Strip That Down. It had a god beat with some nice bass. And you were going to use all of it.

You continued to act oblivious to it all as your hands moved slowly down your body, swinging your hips in a quick rotation with the accent sounds in the song. You pulled your hands up your thighs as you quickly bent to snap your hair back, drawing emphasis to your breasts and ass.

Fangs watched you intently, jaw slacked, eyes slightly dilated. That was when you flicked your eyes toward him, your hands reaching your chest and neck. “Holy God,” he breathed, in awe of what he was witnessing.