Guessing Game Part Four//Fangs Fogarty

You didn’t normally drink but when you woke up at 2 am and heard the sounds of your parents fighting again you snuck out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. You grabbed a beer and curled up in a ball on the floor near the end of the couch net to the door. Opening the beer with your ring you sat in the silence of the trailer listening to the muffled shouts from two trailers down. They were not loud enough to wake Fangs so you sat sipping on the beer alone until it was gone and once you finished the bottle you peeled the label off and began shredding it into tiny pieces. After having sat there for nearly a half an hour Fangs wakes up and begins walking into the living room. You can hear his footstep in the hall and once he is at the end of the hall and scans the room still not seeing you he calls out in a sleepy tone, “Baby Girl? Where are you hiding?”

You raise your hand in the air so he can see you hiding behind the end of the couch. Fangs walks over and gives you a sad smile holding his hands out to you. You shake your head not wanting to move so Fangs sits on the floor beside you and grabs a pillow from the couch. He places the pillow on his lap and you lay your head on the pillow as he rests his hand on your shoulder. “I’m sorry… Is there anything I can do to help you relax?” You shake your head again as a tear slides down your nose and drops onto his leg. Fangs grabs his phone from beside him and quickly texts FP. *Are you up? I need a favor. -Fangs* *Am now… What’s up? -FP* As Fangs is typing a response you both hear sound of breaking glass and it causes you to flinch.

Before Fangs finishes typing his reply FP sends a second text,*Y/N’s up and hearing all of this isn’t she? -FP* You curl up in more of a ball and nuzzling your head deeper into the pillow while Fangs replies, *Yes. Can you please do something. She barely sleeps as is when they aren’t screaming… -Fangs* FP replies immediately, *Already on it.- FP* Less than five minutes later there comes the sound of a car driving off and then silence. Your body nearly instantly relaxes and Fangs rubs your shoulder and whispers, “Can we go back to bed now? I don’t want you hurting your back sleeping on the floor.” You sit up and hold your arms out allowing him to lift you and carry you back to bed. Fangs lets you sleep until noon the next day before waking you up.

Sitting on the bed beside you he gently kisses your shoulder and whispers, “Time for lunch and looking at out friends guesses as to who you are.” You roll over so Fangs can sit in bed with you as he hands you a bag from Pop’s. You smile sitting up and ask, “Did you get me a shake?” Fangs rolls his eyes and nods, “Yes of course. Put it in the freezer so it wouldn’t melt while you ate.” You nod excitedly and pull the burger from the bag and begin eating as Fangs pulls up his Instagram. He had 5 messages with guesses and first clicked into Sweet Pea’s message. Pea had guessed that Fangs was dating Veronica which made him laugh and comment, “A little too… Spoiled.” You roll your eyes and take the phone reading Toni and Archie’s messages who were both random slutty serpent girls that you and Fangs barely knew. Funny enough the last two messages were from Betty and Cheryl and they both guessed the other making you chuckle, “So basically they know I am a woman and I have legs.” You had now finished your whole burger and most of the fries and Fangs looked down on you with a loving smile and he said, “Well I guess we get to enjoy the stupidity for another day.

You lean over to give him a quick kiss on the neck and whispering with your lips brushing his ear, “I need a shower. Feel free to join me in a few if you want.” You hear Fangs let out a low growl as you skip out of the room. You quickly strip and jump into the shower before he has a chance to get into the bathroom. When Fangs walks in you are facing the water and strike a sexy pose knowing he can see your silhouette through the fogged glass door. Fangs snaps a photo of your silhouette and opens the door just a crack to show you and ask, “Is this too much to post for the daily photo?” The photo showed your silhouette and the fogged door made it so it was for the most part a general outline. Anyone who would see the photo would be able to take a guess at your height by comparing it to the shower door, the length of your hair along with your general body type as a thin woman with medium sized breasts. You smirk and turn looking at the photo before running your hands down your nude wet body and stating in a seductive voice, “You can post it if you worry about it later and join me. I need some help.”