Innocence//Sweet Pea

Summary: on your three month anniversary, you, a shy and inexperienced Northsider, finally have a longawaited night of passion with your boyfriend, Sweet Pea.

Warnings: smut, daddy kink, spanking, losing virginity

You looked at yourself in the mirror, just before picking up your keys. Sweet Pea texted and said that his mom had just gone out, so you should come over now, and you bit your lip. You knew what you wanted to happen, but it didn’t make it any less daunting.

You drive over to Sweet Pea’s, with a coat over the surprise you had waiting for him, a white bra and matching panties, with long white stockings and high heels. When you arrived, you knocked on the door and he let you in. “Hey princess” he planted a kiss on your lips and let you walk in, as you placed your bag down on the side. “You not gonna take that big coat off?”

“Yeah, when were in the bedroom” you said nervously, walking into the bedroom, as he sat down on his bed.

“Is everything okay, Y/N?” He asked. He didn’t know why you were acting like you were.

“I have something to show you” You weren’t sure whether it was sexy or not, but you hoped for the best, turning away from him and taking the coat off of your body, leaving all of your skin exposed to him.

You throw the coat onto the chair, and look at him. He’s showing a proud smirk and already nursing a boner through his jeans. “Is this for me baby?” He asks, reaching his hand out. You straddle him and tangle your hand in his hair.

“I want you to take all of me, right now” You smile, innocently, but you could tell by his face that he was enjoying you taking charge of your sexuality.

“Are you sure?” He asked excitedly, pulling you closer by the small of your back. You didn’t answer, because he already knew, and I collided our lips, and the slow, passionate kiss, evolved into a lustful and passionate one. I was slightly grinding my pelvis into his. “You’re aching for me aren’t you? Fuck, you’re so sexy, y/n.” He bit your bottom lip and spun your around, so you lay on the bed, standing up and removing his shirt.

“What are you doing?” You questioned impatiently, making known that your body was ready for him.

“I’m gonna make you feel real good, princess.” He winked, roughly spreading your legs and sitting in between them. Without warning, his thumb reached your clit through you panties. “Damn, you’re so wet, and I haven’t even touched you yet.” He chuckled, and his sexy deep voice resonated, making you even more wet. “I’m gonna make you scream” He smirked proudly, taking off your panties slowly, but leaving the stockings and heels on. You took your bra off and he smirked as a sign of appreciation.

His tongue stuck out and took one big stroke along your aching pussy. “Sweets—“ You gasped, as he breathed cool air onto my heat. Your body was writhing in pleasure, until he grabbed your hips and held you down.

“You’re only gonna enjoy this if you do it my way.” His eyes darkened with lust. “Now, who’s my good girl?”

“Me” You gulped, as Sweet Pea eases a finger into you, then another. Your uncontrollable moans filled the room.

“There’s almost no room for anything else, how am I gonna fuck You?” He smirked.

“Let’s find out” You retorted, and he raised his eyebrows at you. Without warning, he flips you over and lies you face down on the bed.

“Ask me nicely” he snarled, and spanked your ass so hard that you yelped. “Ask me to fuck you!” He was so intimately angry, and it turned you on.

“Please daddy,” you said, and then cringed when the words came out. You didn’t know whether Sweet Pea likes that, but when you looked around, he was smirking. “Please fuck me, daddy.” He rolled you back over to face him, and stripped entirely. His body was to die for, and then when he brought out his dick, you gasped. He was right, it might not fit.

“You want me to be your daddy, huh?” He asked and you nodded immediately. “I guess that makes you my little girl” he winked, and positioned himself on top of you, teasing your entrance with his cock, as he pushed on a condom he’d got from his bedside table.

“Daddy, please!” You begged, and he lined up, then pushing himself in. You screamed initially, grabbing his arms as he pushed into you.

“Fight through the pain baby” he said worriedly, holding your hand. You bit your lip and nodded, and when your pain turned into moans, Sweet Pea knew you were ready.

He let go of your hand and traded it to wrap around your neck, lightly squeezing as he thrusted. You grab one of his fingers and put it in your mouth, sucking and biting on it.

“Fuck, you’re so tight” he smirked and grabbed your neck slightly harder, causing you to moan. “You like it when I grab your neck, huh?” He came down to face you, and kissed you as he thrusted in and out.

He soon got an idea, and without so much as the word go, Sweet Pea had you on all fours on the bed. “Tell me if you want to stop, okay?” He said and you nod, smiling at the fact he’s still super concerned. He took the opportunity of having your wet pussy in his face, and he grabbed your ass cheeks, licking and sucking your pussy. You felt your stomach tightening, and your moans got more frequent. “Oh no, baby. It’s your first time, we’re cumming together.” He wipes his face and lines back up, pushing himself into your pussy while your face is on the pillow.

The pleasure is almost too much. You’re moaning like crazy and your body is getting weak. You teach under your body and touch Sweet Pea’s balls, massaging them. You knew this worked, and he moaned loudly now too, grunting with every thrust. “Can I cum, please, daddy?” You asked, with your face slightly muffled by the pillow.

“Ugh,” he grunted. “Yes baby, cum for me!” You took your hand from his balls and he started to massage your clit. This pushes you over the edge, and your stomach tightens, with a wave of pleasure flushing throughout your body. How you react makes him too excited to hold on, and you feel his cock twitching inside you as he slows to a stop.

You look around, and his face is shocked and proud. Pulling out and taking the condom off, he falls on the bed, next to you. “That was amazing” you groan, lying on his bare chest.

“You’re amazing” he kissed your forehead and you smile