Make me yours//Fangs Fogarty

warning: smut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You arrived late to the party that Betty was throwing Jughead for his birthday at the Wyrm. Forgetting your gift and having to go back to your house to get it, then forgetting your phone and jacket laying on the back of the couch, not realizing it until you were halfway there so you had to turn back around to get them. But you were finally here at the Wyrm and more than ready to party. You walked in and were immediately greeted with loud music and obnoxious drunk people. Spotting Betty at a table with Veronica and Toni, the boys playing pool right next to them.

“Y/n, you made it! We were beginning to worry. It’s not like you to miss a party.” Veronica said giving you a hug.

“I was forgetful, but i’m here now.” you said. You greeted Toni, who you had met through Cheryl already and gave Betty a hug before walking over to the pool table to give Jughead his gift.

“Juggy, happy birthday!” you hugged him tight before handing him his gift. He ripped the paper off and smiled widely, “Stephen King’s Misery.”

“The only Stephen King book you haven’t read, but you know it’s my favorite. What better way to get you to read it than to gift it for your birthday.” you said making him laugh.

“I’ll be sure to text you to discuss at the end of every chapter.” He said thanking you before sitting it on the table with the rest of the gifts.

“You haven’t met Fangs and Sweet Pea, have you?” you shook your head, “nope, only Toni and that’s because of Cheryl.” you answered.

“This is Sweet Pea.” He said pointing to the tallest who gave you a dude nod, “And this is Fangs.” He said pointing to the shorter one of the two. He gave you a smirk while also dude nodding like Sweet Pea.

“It’s nice to meet you both.” you smiled.

“Pleasure’s all mine, sweetheart.” Fangs said taking your hand in his and kissing the back of it. You blushed slightly before turning and walking back over to the girls. You chatted while the boys finished their game of pool. Eventually, their game ended and they made their way over to you.

“What do you say, we take this party elsewhere?” Jughead said kissing Betty’s neck making her shy away and blush, but agree nonetheless.

“Has anyone seen Archie?” Veronica said making Sweet Pea point to the bar where Archie was downing shots, “Of course, i should probably get him home. See you guys at school.” She gave you a quick hug before gathering up a very drunk Archie and heading out for the night. Sweet Pea left to play one of the older guys in pool and Toni left to hang out with Cheryl.

“And then there were two,” Fangs said taking a seat in the chair that was next to you.

“And so there was.” you smiled at him taking a sip of your drink.

“So you go to Riverdale High?” he asked you making you nod, “Then how come i never see you around?” he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

“I don’t really hang out in the lounger or anything like the rest of the gang. I just go to class, then i go to work and then i go home. The weekends are the only time i hang out with anyone and not everyone gets a long, obviously so the gang gets broken up.” you explained causing Fangs to nod. The rest of the night, you and Fangs sat at that table and talked about everything. You found out his favorite color, that he has an older sister who isn’t a Serpent but is actually a badass. You found out that he’s ridiculously good at math and that he works at an auto shop with Sweet Pea whenever he has free time. And you told him your favorite movie, why your favorite book was your favorite. Where you plan on going to college. Fangs was easy to talk to, which you admired. The two of you instantly became close.