Oh father//Sweet pea

An imagine where you are FP's daughter and Sweet Pea has a soft spot for you. He protects you from some Ghoulies with the help of your best friend, Fangs. I mean who wouldn't want to be FP's daughter and Sweet Pea's girl and have Fang's as a best friend!?

It was a lovely Friday afternoon at Southside high. I was staring out the window in my last lesson of the day. My brother, Jughead was half asleep next to me and my best friend Toni was drawing on the other side of me. Sweet Pea and Fangs has left early, strict Serpent business apparently. We have all planned to meet up at the Whyte Wyrm later and have some drinks and play pool. Our normal Friday night.

"I'll catch up with you guys. I just need to grab my backpack from my locker." You smile.

Jughead and Toni nod and walk towards Jughead's truck, while I quickly jog to my locker.

"Well, well, we'll. If it isn't the serpent princess, (Y/N). All alone princess?" Matthew smirks, an asshole Ghoulie.

"Eat a dick, Matthew." I groan and grab my backpack and begin to walk towards the exit. Someone grabs my arms and pushes me into the lockers.

"Now listen here you little bitch, just because you are some serpent royalty doesn't mean us Ghoulie will treat you like royalty. Your dad doesn't scare us." Matthew spits.

"Yeah right. If he was here now, you would all shit your pants." I laugh. Everyone is scared of my dad, I mean I am when he's angry.

"Shut up bitch! He isn't here though is he?" Matthew grins and slaps me around the slap.

I groan, feeling my cheeky and lip throbbing. I feel blood in my mouth, so I spit it at Matthew and watch as it lands on his Ghoulies jacket.

"Oops." I smirk. "I ruined your shitty jacket."

"And i'll ruin your pretty little face!" Matthew roars as he pulls out his pocket knife.

"Awh, you think i'm pretty, Matty?" I wink and kick him in the balls. I yank my arm free and punch him in the eye. As I go to run, another Ghoulie grabs me and pushes me to the floor, before holding me down on the ground.

"Get off twat face!" I scream.

"Now, let's ruin that face, princess." Matthew laughs and kneels next to my head.

He takes his knife and cuts my cheek, from top to bottom. "AHHHHH!" I scream as he cuts it deeper. I feel the blood trickling down my face.

"Hey! Get the fuck off her!" Someone yells, running down the corridor.

Matthew and the other Ghoulie are thrown off of me and hit the lockers. I hear grunting and punches being thrown.

"Touch her again and I'll fucking kill you, if her dad doesn't get you first!" Sweet Pea yells.

I sit up and see Sweet Pea beating Matthew up and Fang's beating the other Ghoulie up. I touch my cheek and see that i'm bleeding a lot.

"Pea?" I cough.

Sweet Pea faces me and his glaze softens. He lands one final punch to Matthew and he falls to the floor, groaning and bleeding. Sweet Pea jogs over to me and crouches next to me. He strokes my other cheek and holds my hand.

"You ok?" He asks, concern in his voice.

"Just peachy." I groan. "Take me to my dad please."

Pea carry's me outside, where Jug and Toni are waiting. "What happened!?" Jughead yells. Pea places me into Jugs truck and belts me in.

"She got attached by some Ghoulies. Me and Fang's took care of them." Sweet Pea nods and pats Jughead on the shoulder. "Drive my bike back to the Wyrm, I'm taking (Y/N) in your truck."

Pea and Jug swap keys and everyone makes their way to the Whyte Wyrm. We arrive quickly and Pea carries me inside and places me on one of the tables.

"FP! We need you quick!" Fang's yells.

I hear boots stomping down the stairs and my dad groaning. "This better be important, boy!"

He spots me and his face softens. "Baby, what happened!? Who did this?!" My dad yells while examining my face.

"She got attacked by some Ghoulies. Me and Fangs took care of them, messed them up real good. I'm sorry we didn't get there sooner." Pea replied, hanging his head.

"You did enough, Pea. Don't blame yourself. Thank you for saving me. You too Fangs. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come when you did." I smile softly. I grab Fang's and give him a big hug. He hugs back and kisses my head.

"I'm glad you're safe, bestie." He smiles.

I then grab Pea and bury my head into his neck. "Thank you." I whisper. He wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes.

"I'll always protect you, princess." He mutters in to my neck. We pull away and my dad patches my cheek up for me and cleans my split lip.

"Tonight, I want the two bastards who did this found and brought to me. I need to have a word with the two Ghoulies who though it was ok to touch my daughter." My dad announces to the Wyrm. Tall Boy and some other older serpents nod and run off, figuring out a plan.

"Pea, stay with (Y/N)." My dad tells Pea.

"But, I want to be there when the get what they deserve." Pea argues.

"You've done enough. You and Fangs saved her from god knows what else they would have done. This is between me and them." FP smirks and grabs his knife from the bar. "Thank you both for looking out for her." He pats Pea and Fangs on their shoulders and gives them a nod before kissing my head and talking to Jughead.

I lean my head on Sweet Pea's shoulder and sigh. "What would I do without you?" I whisper. He kisses my head and wrap an arm around my shoulder.

"You'd be getting into trouble." Pea smirks.

"I'm glad I have you, Pea." I smile and kiss his shoulder.

"And I'm glad I have you. I don't know what I would do without you. You are everything to me." SP smiles and kisses the corner of my lips.

"Excuse me, can you not make out with my best friend while I'm right here!" Fang's yells and throws a pen at Sweet Pea.

"Dude, that's my sister!" Jughead yells and throws another pen at Sweet Pea.

"Stop throwing things at me! I'll kiss my girlfriend if I want!" Sweet Pea shouts and blushes.

"Girlfriend? I like the sound of that." I smile and grab his hand that's wrapped in glaze. He busted his knuckles from beating up the Ghoulies.

"Will you be my serpent princess?" Pea smirks.

"Of course I will!" I smile and kiss him.

"It's about damn time!" Toni claps. Fang's and Jughead groan and cover their eyes while me and Pea can only focus on each other