Late practice//Sweet Pea

Your day wasn’t going really well when you got late for cheerleading practice.

Warnings: smut

It was the third time on the month you got late to the cheerleading practice and Cheryl wasn’t happy at all. She placed you on the bottom of the pyramid, knowing you’re the best on the top, and made you practice the choreography by yourself while she’s and the others could rest and shower.

Just when you were done and ready to clean yourself, the girls started to leave the locker room.

“Oopsie, I think practice time is over.” Cheryl got her keys and locked the River Vixen’s door. “As the leader I have to protect our space against invasors or perverts trying to snatch our stuff. Too bad you got here late. Have a nice walk home! Oh, and your mascara is all over your face.”

With a roll of your eyes, you went to check if the boys locker room was open, even if it wasn’t football day. You walked with your bag, containing only your towel and your panties, as the rest of your stuff was kept in your locker. You knew it wasn’t worth it to argue with Cheryl to get your things before she locked the room, she would never let you anyways. When you opened the door, there were bags all over the place. It couldn’t be the football team, so it could only be wrestling.

But when you saw a leather jacket with a serpent on the back you remembered that the gang members were into basketball. Especially the tallest one, Sweet Pea. You have caught him looking at you, and he caught you looking at him. You couldn’t deny the tension when Jughead introduced you to him, your eyes wandering down to his neck, at his tattoo, licking your lips with the thought of biting and nipping the spot.

You only talked to him a few times at lunch and at chemistry class, nothing too important or relevant. Never lasting too much, always succumbing to the undeniable heavy attraction in the air.

You decided to run and wash yourself while they were still playing. Quickly taking your sweaty uniform off and letting your hair down, you turned the farest shower on, wetting your hair and body.

Remembering that time Jughead went to the river vixen’s practice to see Betty and Sweet Pea was with him. Betty poking you all the time.

”Y/n, snakes also use words to communicate.” she’s said while helping me escalate my way to the top of bodies.

“Oh, shut up and hold my ankle.” was all I could say before looking at his direction, his eyes straight on me with a grin splattered all across his face.

“Stop hissing at me!” She’s said loudly so everyone could hear and Jughead laghed. He were also telling Sweet Pea to stop trying to talk with his mind powers, and Bettys line got just on cue.

You didn’t noticed the boy entering the room, too busy with your head under the water, wondering around different scenarios and occasions. This being the one you never expected to happen.

“Y/n? What are you doing here?”

The cold running up your spine only made you move your hands quicker to cover yourself, panic in your eyes while the tall figure eyed you.

“Jesus Christ, Sweet Pea! Turn around!” you couldn’t help the redness on your face, burning while his mouth kept opening to say something and closing, choosing his words.

“The boys are coming” He simply said, turning around and leaving the room.

You stood there, not knowing what do do at this point, your towell were in your bag, across the room. When you moved to get it he was already back, locking the door and looking down all the time.

“Can you please hand me my towel? It’s right in front of you.” He moved slowly, grabbing the towel and walking towards you. You choose to ignore the embarrassment and accept your situation. Standing with your hands covering your body, looking straight at him.

The more close he got, the higher he looked, gazing your entire body, until he was staring you back. His expression serious, but the corner of his mouth slightly lifted.

“Here” he offered you the towel,

“Thank you, I owe you one” but instead of picking it up, you just waited, you knew it was coming. It had to be now.

“Well, are you-” you interrupted his words by sliding your arms around his neck, getting on the tip of your toes and kissing his lips.

You could finally feel the tension dissipating around your heads. He couldn’t help the smirk before kissing you back, urgent and fast.

“I’m so glad you did this” He said while backing out to remove his sweaty shirt.

“I definitely couldn’t wait for you any longer” His mouth kissing your jaw, going down to your neck and collarbone.

“I like girls with attitude.” running your hands all over his torso, you slightly brushed your hips onto his, earning a low groan from the boy.

You proceed to remove his shorts and boxers, all in one smooth swipe, breaking contact to look at him, standing proud. Sending the permission with a head nod, he picked you up, the water falling between your hot bodies.

“You’re so beautiful, Y/n.” Your boobs pressed against his chest while he pinned you to the cold wall. His tip already touching your entrance.

“Come on, serpent, make me hiss” with your words of encouragement, he entered your pussy.

“Such a tight northsider” you held into him, adjusting to his size, hissing from the burning feeling his thickness gave you. “Yeah, that’s what i like to hears, Princess”

With that he started to move, slowly picking up his pace, hitting your spot every time a bit more, your fingernails scratching his shoulders as you felt his pulsing cock inside of you. The feeling of a knot forming in your stomach each thrust closer to a release, moans each pace louder, while your walls started to tighten around his length.

“Your pussy feels so good cummming arround my cock” his words sending you above it all, pulling him closer than you ever tough to be possible, moaning his name while he rode out your orgasm.

Putting you down, he spinned you to face the wall, pushing his member inside of you again, making you scream with the new contact on you sensitive sex.

“I’m not done with you yet” his voice low on your ear, his breath fanning your neck. The water kept falling down your bodies, making slapping noises when he smashed into you without mercy.

“Fuck, Sweet Pea. it feels so good” Your words only making him growl and push harder, giving him the motivation to keep going. One of his hands grabbing your neck, and the other holding tightly on your hips, making your head rest on his shoulder,

“Keep calling my name and you’ll make me cum, Princess” he kept pushing, thrusting in and out of you, making you feel the familiar sensation all over again.

“Yes Sweet Pea, fuck me harder!” He couldn’t believe you were saying that. This quiet northsiders begging to be fucked by a serpent. And so he did, slammed harder than he thought he could, with groans and whimpers, bringing both to a new release.

You turned around and kissed the tall serpent softly, rinsing yourself and getting your towel, watching him finish quickly his own shower. It was a great view.

“You can put that on” he pointed to his locker, opening and taking a white shirt you assumed to be his, by the size. It fitted you like a dress, leaving you to only a pair of panties and your sneakers. Sweet Pea got dressed with his spare clean clothes. “I think we’re even”.

You both got out of the locker room, only to be greeted by the entire basketball team waiting outside. Noticing that you didn’t know what to say or do, Sweet Pea just threw his arm around your shoulders and smiled, encouraging you to do the same. A boost of confidence ran through you while you did the same as he did.

“Bye boys, have a nice shower!” you said giving your back to them and feeling the serpent boy hand on your ass.

You have finally learned to communicate.