April showers//Sweet Pea

Y/N and her boyfriend have a ‘lazy’ morning in after their date was ruined by the rain. 

warnings: swearing, smut, oral (female receiving), fingering

word count: 1443

“Sweets,” you mumbled, pressing your face into his chest as a loud crack of thunder rumbled outside of your house. The storm had been going for quite some time but had only recently woken you, the time only having been around 8AM.

“What,” he hummed in response, the cold metal of his rings against the bare skin of your waist where you shirt had ridden up causing you to shiver. His calloused fingertips brushed across the waistband of the pair of hix boxers you were wearing before tracing the outline of your pelvis bone.

“It’s raining,” you mumbled. “Our date we had planned is kinda ruined.”

You and Sweet Pea had originally planned on going to the park and just messing around, no big deal, but now the park is probably flooded and the lightning wasn’t really helping either.

“Yeah. Now, though, we just get to stay in bed all day,” he mumbled against your hair, laying soft kisses there and against your forehead. Your cheeks flushed a slight pink as his fingers slowly dipped down into the boxers.

“Pea, whatcha doin there,” you chuckled and placed your hand on his chest, moving so that you can look at his face a little bit better. His eyes shone with a hint of playfulness as he moved his hand out of your boxers and began to tickle your sides. Poking and prodding at your defenseless waist, he moved to straddle you.

“Oh my god! Lord, Jesus, help me,” you wheezed out, trying to grab Sweet Pea’s hands and move them off of you, all the while thunder continued to boom from around you and slightly startle you each time.

“You want me to stop?” he taunted, clamping his knees around to keep you locked in place underneath him. You would’ve enjoyed the view if it weren’t for the assault he was committing to your sides.

“P-please,” you said, still trying to get oxygen in your lungs.

“Say ‘Sweet Pea is the hottest man in the world and has the most rockin bod,’ then I’ll let up,” he said, somehow tickling you harder than before as more laughs spilled from your lips.

“Fine, fine! Sweet Pea is the hottest man in the world and has the most rockin’ bod. I can’t believe the word rockin’ just came out of my mouth,” you said as Sweet Pe flopped down on the twin bed beside you, pulling you into his chest as you gasped for air. His face was pressed into the crook of your neck, he placed light kisses on the tender skin. Spinning around in his embrace, you faced the larger boy and pressed your own lips against his, feeling every ounce of him against you.

His hand took its earlier position at the waistband of your underwear, one finger pulling at the elastic. Nodding, you broke away from the kiss and layed on your back to allow him better access to the rest of your body. His breath fanned across your skin as he trailed his lips over your jawline, slowly leaving open mouthed kisses along it as one of his hands attempted to shimmy the undergarment down your legs.

The hemline of your shirt was hiked up to the top of your navel as Sweet Pea’s mouth moved from your neck to the newly exposed skin. He left multiple bruising spots in his wake, creating a heart shape near your hip bone.

“Holy shit,” a moan slipped out from your lips as his hand eventually slipped the boxers off and trailed back up the side of your legs, the calloused skin and rings creating an extra twinge of pleasure. One of his digits suddenly slipped inside of you, pumping in and out at an agonizingly slow pace. The single finger curled before another was added, scissoring to stretch you out.

“You like that,” he said in a husky voice, his mouth was now centimeters away from your throbbing center, begging to be touched by him. “You like my fingers stretching you out? You like being a dirty girl, don’t you?”

The only response you could muster out was a quiet whine as he added another finger, his nose brushing across your clit slightly.

“Answer me,” he grumbled out. “Answer me or I stop.”

“Fuck, I love it. I love being your dirty little girl. I love it so fucking much,” you said with a sigh of pleasure as his speed increased, all three digits curling to barely touch that spot inside of you.

“God, that was the hottest thing I think you’ve ever said,” he groaned against you, the vibrations bringing you ever closer to your high. His tongue began to play with your nub as his fingers continued to slam in and out of your pussy, your walls beginning to tighten around him and your fingers clenching the cotton bed sheets beneath you.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” you shouted as you came on his fingers, his tongue replacing them as he helped you ride out your high and he lapped up the juices. Your thighs shook with pleasure as you came down, your eyes slowly opened when you realized they were closed as your only thoughts were on Sweet Pea’s fingers. A bright white light came through the window beside your bed, signaling a lightning strike, and a loud crack of thunder rumbled from above.

“Almost exactly on time,” he chuckled as he pressed his lips to yours again. You could taste yourself on his lips. His fingers continued to dance across the hemline of your t-shirt, asking to pull it off. Sitting up, you allow him to pull it over your head by holding your arms up and breaking the kiss. As soon as it was off, his lips were back on yours, laying you back down to mark your neck like he had your hips. His teeth nipped at that spot behind your ear causing your eyelids to flutter shut and another moan to fall from your lips.

“I need you,” Sweet Pea mumbled, the tent in his boxers pressing against your exposed core.

“Me, too,” you said, running your fingers across his toned chest up to his neck, tracing the snake tattoo imprinted there. The warmth of his body above you suddenly left as he rummaged through your nightstand drawer in search of a condom. Once he finally found one, he tossed it to you to open while he slipped off his boxers and pumped his cock with his large hand. You ripped open the small package with your teeth before slipping the condom over him, making sure to slide it on as slowly as possible all the while looking up at him with hooded lids.

“Fuck, don’t tease me,” his voice came out in a whisper as you filled out his length, taking your hand off him and placing it on his chest.

“Fuck me,” you said. “Please.”

“You don’t have to ask me twice,” he grumbled, lining himself before sliding himself completely in. His dick never failed to fill you up.

“Oh my God, I love you,” you said, kissing him with more passion than lust. Every feeling you had for him being put into that kiss. His cock was moving in and out of you so slowly it was leaving you almost begging for more.

“I love you,” he left wet along your neck, soothing the bruised spots he’d left earlier and almost creating new ones. His hips slammed against yours as he pulled almost all the way out of you before bottoming out completely. He moved so he could put one of your legs over your shoulder, allowing him to get an even better angle and hit your g-spot almost every single time.

“Goddamnit, I’m not gonna last much longer,” you said and moved you grasp onto his hair, tugging harshly on the black locks.

“I’m not either,” he said, the rain outside beginning to pound harder as your high rushed over you, eyes screwing shut and you head falling back onto the pillow behind you. Sweet Pea’s thrusts began to get a lot sloppier, signaling he was coming as he helped you ride out your second high of the morning.

“Fuck,” he mumbled, kissing the tip of your nose as he fills the condom with his cum, riding out his own high before pulling out of you.

“Want to help me clean up?” you chuckled, tapping his chest and waddling off the bed to the connected bathroom.

“I don’t think we’re gonna get very clean in there.”

“Oh well,” you winked at him, beckoning him with a crooked finger and shutting the door behind you.