Chapter 6

Adeline woke up and she smiled and got off her bed excitingly and she opened her door and ran out her bed room and down the hall to Josh's bed room she ran in and Josh was sleeping. So then she climbed on to his bed and she started to jump on him and say "daddy! It's time to wake up! My second softball game starts soon!..". She giggled and said "daddy wake up.. It's time to get up sleepy head" Josh woke up hearing her he chuckled and he said in his morning groggy voice. "Okay Addy i am up baby" he opened his eyes and there was Adeline hugging him around his waist he smiled and hugged her back she then said "i love you daddy". Josh smiled and said to her "i love you too pumpkin.. Go get on your uniform and i will get dressed and then we can head to the field after we get some starbucks so you can get a milk and chocolate chip muffin". Adeline smiled and said "okay daddy" she then got off and ran out of his bed room Josh smiled when she did thats one of the things he loves. Waking up to an excited little girl who is ready for the day and can't wait to play a sport he then sat up in his bed and streached and he got up and started to find something to wear. So he found his Braves shirt and some work out shorts and put them on and brushed his hair a little he then went out of his bed room and went down the hall way to Adeline's room. He knocked on the door and went in he saw Adeline struggling to put on her softball belt Adeline then looked at him and she said "daddy i don't know why it's not working". There was a few tears in her eyes Josh then looked and he noticed that her belt was twisted Josh chuckled a little and he said "your silly Addy your softball belt is twisted come here let me help you". Adeline giggled and said "oops" she then went over to Josh and then Josh started to help her put on her softball belt and when it was on he smiled and said "there we go.. Are you ready to go pumpkin?" She smiled and said "yes daddy".

He smiled and said "okay lets get going baby girl" then they went out of the house and to his car after Adeline got in to the back seat Josh got in and started the car. He backed out of the drive way and they headed to the field they are playing at it's an away game for the girls so that's why they are going to a diffrent field. Once they got there they got out of the car and Josh got her equipment out and gave it to her and Adeline then said "thanks for doing my hair daddy". He smiled and said "your welcome baby girl then they walked down to the field and they spotted Maxie and Adeline said "coach Maxie!". Maxie smiled and turned around and she smiled and said "hey sweetie" Adeline then hugged her and she smiled and hugged het back she then looked at Josh and he looked at her and he smiled. Then they pulled out of the hug and then Maxie saw her hair and she smiled and said "oh Adeline i love your hair". Adeline smiled and said "thank you.. Daddy did it for me and he got me this bow!" Maxie looked at Josh and then he smiled and said "softball dad what can i say" Maxie smiled.

Adeline looked at Josh and she smiled and he did too then they heard "wait why is she playing agian coach? Remember that she punched my daughter this little brat doesn't deserve to play!" It was another parent that was the girls dad

Adeline looked at Josh and she smiled and he did too then they heard "wait why is she playing agian coach? Remember that she punched my daughter this little brat doesn't deserve to play!" It was another parent that was the girls dad. Adeline shut down and Josh felt his blood boil a little he then said "hey man don't talk about my daughter like that she didn't do anything wrong she felt threatend by her and she didn't know what to do except for definding her self". The dad looked at him and then he said "easy for you to say Donaldson she is just like you but in female form.. All about your self the world revolves around only you". Maxie felt Josh tense up and then she said "okay guys settle down we don't need a fight" Josh then said "he can't just talk about my little girl like that!". Maxie then put her hands on his chest trying to get him out of the way and she said "Josh i know i can handel this okay" the dad chuckled. Then he said "Wow Maxie it looks like your falling for a fool of a guy" his daughter then said "and Adeline is a cry baby" Maxie turned around and then she said "that's it you and your daughter are off of this team leave now!". Then the guy said "fine.. Lets go we don't need to be here any way" then they left and Josh and Maxie heard Adeline crying they looked over and saw that her team mates are trying to comfort her as she cried Lexi is hugging her and the rest of them are rubbing her back and talking to her. Maxie then looked at Josh and then she said "i will go talk to her you go find a seat" Josh smiled a little and said "thanks Maxie" Maxie smiled and said "no problem". Then Josh went and Maxie walked over to the girls and they all looked at Maxie and Maxie said "hey Adeline you don't have to cry sweet heart.. You won't have to deal with them agian there gone and off the team". Then Ava her team mate said "yeah and if she comes near you then we will kick her butt" Adeline giggled and Maxie said "Ava!". Ava then said while she has her hands on her hips "well it's true if you mess with my team mate and friend then you'll have to mess with me". Then the other girls agreed Maxie smiled and Adeline said "thanks guys" Lexi and all of them smiled and said "no problem" then Maxie said "okay girls head in to the dug out". Then they did but Adeline stayed out and then she said "can i go hug my daddy?" Maxie smiled and said "of course you can sweetie and tell him that your okay".