Chapter 24

Josh woke up as the bright sun shined in his face he sighed and then he opened his eyes adjusting them to the light. He then looked and smiled in awe as he saw Maxie cuddled up in his right side with her head on his chest. Also on his left side he saw Adeline a sleep snuggled in to his left side with her head near his ribs he then whispered "i have my two beautiful girls with me". He then layed his head back and smiled until he felt Adeline started to move around he looked down ay her and smiled Adeline opened her eyes and she looked up at him and she smiled sleepily. She then said "i love you daddy" he smiled and said "i love you too pumpkin" he then kissed her sweetly on the top of her head she smiled when he did. Then Josh said "you should get dressed in your uniform because you have your opening ceremonies today and yiur games start tomorrow". Adeline smiled and said "okay" she then hoped off of the bed and went to go to her uniform and she then went in to the bath room. Josh smiled when she did because he knew that his little girl is excited and happy about this qualifying tortament he then looked over at Maxie and he smiled when he saw that she was a wake and she smiled and said "i am so happy that she is excited". Josh smiled and said "i am too because she gets to have more bonding time with you and hee friends on the team Maxie smiled and then she sat up to his level and she then kissed him sweetly on the lips and he smiled in to the kiss then he kissed her back. They pulled out of the kiss and Maxie smiled and said "i love you Mr. Donaldson" he smirked and said "i love you more Mrs. Jones" she smiled and then said "i might as well go get ready also.. And you should too". Josh then said "I'm going? I thought you said i should stay and rest" Maxie then said "i don't want you to miss your little girls first opening ceremony for her first ever big tortumant". Josh smiled and said "thanks" she smiled and said "no problem" then they heard "look daddy and mommy it's so cool!".

Adeline showed her uniform both Josh and Maxie smiled and Josh said "wow i love it sweetie" Maxie then said "it really came out good i am so excited"

Adeline showed her uniform both Josh and Maxie smiled and Josh said "wow i love it sweetie" Maxie then said "it really came out good i am so excited". Adeline smiled and said "i am too mommy" Maxie then said "daddy and i are going to get ready also and then we can meet the girls and coach Dale and coach roberts okay". Adeline then said "okay" then Maxie got dressed and then she helped Josh get dressed and got his crunches then Maxie said "okay we are ready to go" Adeline smiled abd then her, Josh and Maxie went down to the lobby of the hotel they are staying at and Adeline went over to the other girls and she said "y'all look great girls!". They smiled and Lexi said "you do too Adeline!" After everyone met up down at the lobby they loaded the motor coach and they headed to were the opening ceremonies were. Adeline looked at Josh amd she smiled and said "daddy are you excited for today's opening ceremonies?" Josh looked at her and he smiled and said "yes of course i am sweetie". She smiled and said "i am too" he smiled and said "I know you are honey" Adeline is sitting with Lexi as Josh sat with Maxie. Soon they got there and they all got off of the bus and they started to get excited and Josh chuckled at them and so did Maxie. Then Adeline went over to Josh and she smiled and said "daddy they have your jersey on the wall with the baseball collection" Josh smiled and said "they do?". Adeline then said "yes they do.. See look!" She pointed and Josh looked and smiled and then he said "you are right" Adeline then hugged him around his wasit. She then said "i love you daddy" Josh smiled and looked down at her and said "i love you too baby girl" he then kissed her on the top of her head sweetly. Then Josh said to her "lets go see mommy so you can get ready to go on the stage with your team". Adeline then said "a stage?" Josh looked at her and he said "yeah a stage" Adeline then said tearfully "but daddy i don't like big crowds.. It scares me" Josh then tries his best to bend down to her size he looked at her.