Chapter 36

Adeline woke up and giggled when she felt Tucker lick her to wake her up then Adeline looked to the side of her bed and there was a picture of her and Josh and suddenly felt bad for running away again. Then she got up and then walked in to his and Maxie's room and she saw Josh getting dressed she walked in as tears filled her eyes. Josh heard "daddy" Josh then looked and he smiled when he saw her but then his smile faded away. Then he said "Addy what's wrong?" Adeline then said "i didn't want to scare you so bad daddy.. I didn't mean to i love you daddy". She started to cry then Josh got up from the bed and then Josh hugged her and he said "it's okay baby girl at least you are home and safe and Tucker is so happy to see you too.. He missed his mommy". Adeline calmed down and looked at him and smiled he did too and then Adeline said "can you bring me to school today?". Josh smiled and said "you don't have school today or tomorrow I'm actually putting you in home school". Adeline smiled and said "really?" Josh smiled and said "yes mama is going to teach you". Adeline then hugged him and said "thank you daddy" Josh smiled and hugged her back and said "no problem baby girl i just want you to be safe". Then they pulled out of the hug and then Josh said "mama wants to go out for breakfast.. So go get dressed okay pumpkin". Adeline smiled and said "okay" Adeline ran out of the room Josh chuckled when she did and then he went to go finish getting dressed. Adeline got to her room and picked out her outfit that she is going to wear today". She walked over to her bed and started to get dressed in to it (outfit below).

Then Adeline walked out of her bed room and in to the living room and she saw Maxie feeding Tucker then she said "mama"

Then Adeline walked out of her bed room and in to the living room and she saw Maxie feeding Tucker then she said "mama". Maxie looked at her and she smiled and said "good morning sweetie" Adeline smiled and said "good morning to you too Mama.. Mama can you do my hair please?". Maxie smiled and said "yes of coures i can sweetie" Adeline smiled and then Maxie and Adeline went over to the couch and Adeline sat in front if her. Maxie got Adeline's hair brush and started to brush her hair Josh got finished getting ready for today then he walked out of the bed room and walked in the living room and smiled in awe as he saw Maxie doing Adeline's hair. He then took out his phone and took a picture of them and he put it on Instagram "@therealbor20: I love walking in to the living room seeing this 😍 my girls spending time with each other I'm so damn lucky to have both of them in my life ❤". After he posted it Josh walked over to them and he said "look at my beautiful girls.. This is a perfect site". Maxie looked at him and smiled he did too then after Maxie was done doing Adeline's hair. Adeline hugged Maxie she smiled when Adeline did she hugged her back Josh smiled in awe. Then Josh said "are we ready to go girls?" Maxie and Adeline then said "yes" togather at the same time Josh chuckled and said "okay lets get going". Then Josh, Maxie and Adeline walked out of the house after Adeline put Tucker in his kennel so he won't pee in the house Then they loaded the car. Then Josh backed out of the drive way and Josh then said "we are going to Ihop for breakfast". Adeline smiled and said "okay daddy" he smiled Maxie looked at Josh and she smiled then she loiked at her engagement ring. She can't believe that she will be marrying the man of her dreams and her best friend she is the luckiest women alive she was brought out of her thoughts as Adeline said "daddy when are you and mommu going to get married?" Maxie smiled Josh also did too.