Chapter 14

Maxie woke up to Josh slipping his arm around her she smiled when she felt his arm Josh sat up a tiny bit and he then kissed her sweetly on the back of her shoulder a few times. He then rested his chin on her shoulder and she smiled and looked at him Josh looked over at Ender and Adeline who is still fast a sleep on the other bed he smiled and whispered "aww look at them". Maxie then looked and she smiled and whispered "aww how cute" Ender and Adeline is snuggled close together a sleep. Then Maxie whispered "should we wake them up? Because i know The guys want to have breakfast together" Josh then said "yeah" Josh then got up and went over to the bed and he shook Ender gently then he said "wake up sleeping beauty". Ender's eyes open and then he said in his groggy morning voice "haha very funny Josh" Josh chuckled and said "just messing with you man" then Ender looked over at Adelime and he smiled and said "should i wake her up?". Josh smiled and said "yeah you should" Ender smiled and then he shook Adeline gently and said "hey.. It's time to wake up sweetie.. Wake up" Adeline stired around and then she shot up breathing haveyliy and she fell down on the floor. As she thought Ender was Bryce she then said "ouch" Josh went over to her and he said "hey are you okay Addy?" She looked at him and tears filled her eyes. She then said "what if Bryce comes and try to get me?" Josh looked at her and then he said as he pulled her in to his arms "Addy baby.. I promise he won't ever touch you ever again.. I love you". He kissed her on the top of her head sweetly she then said "i love you too daddy" Ender sat down next to them and he said "don't worry Adeline the guys and i are going to protect you make sure nothing happens and if he dose go near you we will kick is little butt and make him scared like a cat". That made Adeline giggle and she looked at Josh and then at Ender and then she asked "are we going out for breakfast like we usually do when I'm with you on the road trips daddy?".

Josh smiled and said "yes we are so that means we have to get dressed" Adeline smiled and said "okay" she then got up and started to look through her suit case for what to wear today. She found her outfit and went in to the closet Ender chuckled and said "she is a great little girl" Josh smiled and then she said "yes she is" Adeline started to get dressed after she did she went out of the closet and she asked "Maxie can you please put my hair up in this hair bow?". She looked at her and she smiled and said "yes of course sweetie" she then got her hair brush and she started to brush Adeline's hair Josh looked at Adeline and Maxie. He smiled and he can't lie he loves seeing Adeline and Maxie bond it makes him happy then Maxie finished Adeline's hair Adeline then ran over to Josh and she said "look at what I'm wearing daddy!". Josh smiled and then she said "i love it baby" Adeline smiled (Adeline's outfit below).

Josh then got his shirt on and Adeline said "daddy" he looked at her and said "yes baby?" She then said "do you know how much i love you?"

Josh then got his shirt on and Adeline said "daddy" he looked at her and said "yes baby?" She then said "do you know how much i love you?". Josh looked at her and she then said "i love you so much to the moon and back" Josh smiled as she hugged him around his leg he then said "i love you to the moon and back too Addy". He then hugged her back Maxie smiled and her heart warmed at the scene then Josh said "lets go to the lobby the guys are waiting for us down there". Adeline smiled and then all of them went down to the lobby were the others were Adeline spotted Ozzie with Ronald and Dansby and so she walked over to them. Ronald and Dansby looked at Adeline and she put her finger over her lips to tell Ronald and Dansby don't tell Ozzie she got behind him and said "Boo!" As she poked him in the side. Ozzie jumped and screamed saying "¡Oh Dios mío! ¿Quien era ese?" He turned around and there was Adeline she is giggling as the guys laughed at Ozzie's reaction. Ozzie then said "oh so it's you little turd" Dansby then said "she got you good bro" Ozzie chuckled and then he started to tickle Adeline and she squealed as she was laughing. Josh chuckled at her as she was then they heard "okay.. okay let the poor girl go because she gets to chose on were we go to eat". It was Brian Snitker Ozzie stopped and Adeline caught her breath. Then she said excitingly "can we go to Ihop please Mr. Brian". Brian chuckled at her excitement and then he said "yes of course sweetie I told you that you can pick". She smiled and said "okay" she then went over to Josh and she said "daddy we are going to Ihop!". Josh smiled and then he said "I know sweetie I heard" she then took Josh's hand and they all exited the hotel and went on to the team bus and headed to Ihop for breakfast once they got there they went in and got seated. Adeline sat down next to Josh as Maxie is on Adeline's other side and Freddie, Charlie and Chelsea is sitting across from them.

Adeline looked through her kids menu after she saw as she wanted and then Adeline said to Josh "daddy can you please play tik-tak-toe with me?". He looked at her and he smiled and said "yes of course baby" Adeline then said "you get the red Cran because it's your favorite color". He smiled and said "thanks sweetheart" they then started to play tik-tak-toe. After four rounds of tik-tak-toe Adeline all but one and Maxie chuckled and then she said "I think Adeline almost swept you". Josh chuckled and then he said "yeah I know she's a great tik-tak-toe player". Adeline looked at her and she smiled and he did too then there food came and they ate and after they did they headed to Busch stadium. Josh, Adeline and Maxie are in the visitors club house and Adeline went over to Josh and she said "daddy?". He looked at her and he said "yes pumpkin?" She then said "can I be on the field with you? For batting practice". He looked at her and he smiled and said "yes of course you can.. is it alright with you Maxie?". She smiled and said "yeah it is" and she was alright with it she loves seeing Josh and Adeline do stuff together he is a great father and she knows that there bond will never be broken. Josh and Adeline got to the dug out and Josh looked at her and he smiled and said "here is your glove you are my throwing partner today for BP". Adeline smiled and then she said "okay!" She the n got the glove and put it on and they went on the field. They went to a part of the field that didn't have any one in the way and then Josh said "stay right there and I will be over here". Adeline smiled and said "okay daddy". Josh then got ready and he then through the ball softly so he wouldn't hurt Adeline even though she does have an good arm her self. She through it back and Josh smiled and said "you have a great arm Addy" Adeline smiled and then she said "that's because I'm just like you daddy". He smiled and said "yes you are pumpkin" they continued to through the ball together.

After a few minutes of more throwing Josh went over to Adeline and he said "now Addy do you want to jog with me on the warning track over here?". She smiled and said to him "yes I do daddy" he smiled and said "okay take off your glove and put it with mine so no one will take it". She then said "okay" she then did that and then she went over to Josh then Josh looked at her and he smiled and said "are you ready?" She smiled and said "yes I am daddy". He smiled and then he said "okay let's go" they then started to jog with each other a few minutes later Adeline looked at Josh and she smiled and said "I'll race you". Josh looked at her and he smiled and said "oh really". She smiled and said "yes" then they started to run to the out field wall they almost got there. When Adeline turned around and started to run back Josh saw her and he chuckled and said "you little butthead your cheating!". Adeline giggled and Josh ran after her and he gently picked her up and she squealed and started to laugh. He then said "I gotcha now you little turd nugget" he started to tickle and she started to laugh uncontrollably. She then said as she was giggling "daddy!.. please stop" he chuckled and then he put her down and he said "now will that teach you not to cheat?". She giggled and said "yes daddy.. I love you". She then hugged him around his neck as he was crouching down he smiled and hugged her back and said "I love you too sweetheart". They then heard "aww how cute! Look at them!" It was Charlie Culberson. Then they pulled out of the hug then after BP it is game time so Adeline said to Josh "good luck daddy will you hit a Homer for me tonight?". He looked at her and he smiled and said "yes I promise baby I'll hit one for you tonight". She smiled and then hugged him and he hugged her back and she then after that went to wish good luck to the other guys. Maxie went over to Josh and she smiled and said as she out her arms around his neck.

"Good luck handsome have fun out there" he smiled and put his hands on her small waist and said "thanks baby girl I will". Maxie then gave him a sweet loving kiss on his lips and then she said after they pulled out of the kiss "go get them slugger". He smiled and then Maxie went to get Adeline so they can get to there seats and then Josh went up to the dug out for the game. Maxie and Adeline got to there seats and the game started and a few hours later the game is over and the braves only lost by one run but Josh did great three for four he had two homes and a double. Adeline fell a sleep so Maxie gently carried her down to the visitors club house after a few minutes all the fans left. She walked in to the club house and Josh got on his shirt after he took a quick shower after the game. He was one of the last ones there as the others loaded the bus he looked over and saw Maxie holding a sleeping Adeline. He chuckled and whispered "well some one is knocked out". Maxie chuckled softly and said "yeah she's been a sleep sense the eight inning" Josh smiled and then Maxie carefully handed Adeline to him. Then they walked out of the visitors club house and got on to the bus and sat down. Ender looked and he smiled and said "wow she's a deep sleeper" Josh smiled and said "yes she is". Soon they arrived to the hotel and went up to the hotel room got ready for bed and Josh put Adeline on Enders bed and kissed her on the temple after tucking her in. He then got in bed and soon they all fell a sleep.

A/N here is an update 😃