Chapter 19

Josh woke up and heard Maxie whispering "go over to him and wake him up sweetie" he then heard "daddy wake up" Josh then opened up his eyes and he looked at her and he smiled as he saw Adeline with a tray of food. Adeline smiled and she said "happy father's day daddy" Josh's heart melted and said "thank you so much baby girl" he then got his trsy of food. Adeline then climbed up and sat down on the bed and she said "i also have a gift for you after your done eating". Josh smiled and he said "i can't wait to see baby" he then started to eat breakfast Maxie then came over to the bed and sat down next to Adeline and Josh asked "who's idea was it to make me breakfast? I'm just wondering because it is so delicious". Maxie smiled and said "it was all Adeline's idea she wanted to make you feel so special today and make it the best day ever" Josh looked at Adeline and he smiled. Then he put his tray down and he picked up Adeline and she giggled when he did and Jksh said "this the best day already because i have you sweetie" he then kissed her on the cheek. She giggled and said "i love you daddy" he smiled and said "i love you too my little princess" Maxie smiked in awe at the moment that Josh and Adeline is sharing. These moments can just be very sweet and cute Josh then said "and i have a surprise for you when we get to the club house Addy i think you'll like it.. I'm so happy that i can finally wear the glove you designed for me for fathers day". Adeline smiled and she said "i can't wait either daddy" Josh smiled and said "then why don't you little piggy.." He gently poked her stomach and she giggled "go get dressed". Adeline then said "okay daddy" then she got off of the bed and ran out of the bed room and Josh chuckled and so did Maxie then he looked at Maxie and he smiled and said sighing in happiness "being a father is the best thing ever". Maxie smiled and said "i can tell handsome" he smiled and said "i better get dressed so we can head to the field" she smiled and said "yeah" (Adeline's outfit).

After Josh got dressed Adeline came in to the bed room and Josh smiled and he said "i love your outfit sweet heart" Adeline smiled and she said "thank you daddy" Maxie looked at her and smiled

After Josh got dressed Adeline came in to the bed room and Josh smiled and he said "i love your outfit sweet heart" Adeline smiled and she said "thank you daddy" Maxie looked at her and smiled. Then Josh said "are we ready to get going?" Maxie smiled and said "yes i think we are" Adeline smiked then Josh said "okay then.. Let's get going". Then Josh, Maxie and Adeline went out of the house and loaded in to the car and headed to SunTrust Park and once they got there they got out of the car and Adeline took Josh's hand and he smiled and so did Maxie and they started to walk towards the club house. Once they got there they walked in and every one looked at them then B-Mac said "hey little bringer of rain is back!" Adeline smiled and said "uncle B-Mac" she then ran over to him and she hugged him around his waist. He smiled and said "how are you doing little squirt?" Adeline smiled and said "I'm doing great.. I'm cancer free now" every one heard her and cheered. B-Mac then said "that is so great to hear sweetie we are so happy that you are.. We all were so worried about you". Adeline smiled and then she said "you don't have to worry about me any more uncle B-Mac i promise" he smiled and hugged her back. Then they pulled out of the hug and then out of no were Ronald picked her up and put her over his shoulder she squealed while giggling Ronald then said excitingly "¡Mi pequeña sobrina va a estar bien!". Which means my little niece is going to be okay Adeline then said "uncle Ronald!" He smiled and said "what?" Adeline then said "i missed you to but can you please put me down". He then said "okay" he then put her down and then she said "thank you" he smiled and said "your welcome" then she heard "Adeline baby please come over here i need to show you something". It was Josh then Adeline smiled and said "okay daddy" she then walked over to him as he was at his cubby and he smiked and said "i will be wearing these baseball socks that has you on them this is my little suprise i had to show you". Adeline giggled and she then said "that is so cool but funny at the same time" Josh smiled and he chuckled anf said "yes they are" he then put them on and he then he said as he got the glove that Adeline designed for him to wear on fathers day "i have to break this glove in a little bit during batting practice would you like to help me do it?" Adeline smiled and said "yes i do daddy!" He smiled and said "okay baby". Adeline got her glove and then Josh and Adeline went on the field to throw. (Adeline designed this glove i know it's not the brad he uses).