Chapter 29

Josh woke up to Adeline giggling he opened his eyes and looked as he adjusted them and smiled as he saw Maxie and Adeline playing with little Tucker. Maxie then looked and she smiled and said "well good morning sleepy head" he smiled and said "good morning my beautiful girls and Tucker". Maxie blushed a little and Adeline smiled and got up from the floor and ran over to Josh and hugged him and said "i love you daddy" Josh smiled and said "i love you too pumpkin". Then Adeline said "are you going to go to my game today? It's the last game of the tortumant and we have to win this game if we want to go to the national championship in November in California!". Josh then said "I'm sorry baby but i can't i have an doctors appointment today to check on my ankel to see if it is healing right". Adeline then said "oh okay" Josh knew she is feeling down he sighed and said "Addy you know i love you right?" She then said "yes" Josh then said "and remember what i said there will be some times i can get to your games but i promise i will always be cheering for you". Adeline smiled and she hugged him and he hugged her back Maxie smiled in aww as they were hugging. She then said "Adeline sweetie go get in to your uniform on because we have to leave here to go to the fields in thirty minutes". Adeline then said "okay mommy" then Adeline went to go get her uniform on Maxie then went over to Josh and she sat down on the bed next to him. He looked at her and he smiled Maxie then said "sorry that Adeline was a little bit loud i was trying to let you get some more sleep today". Josh then said "it's okay baby girl i don't mind.. I love waking up to you and Adeline playing and bonding with each other" Maxie smiled and she then said "how are you always so charming?". Josh chuckled and said "i try my best.. I love you so much" Maxie smiled and said "i love you too handsome" he smiled and sat up a little and Maxie then said "i know what your looking for.. It's a good morning kiss" he smiled and said "that's exactly right".

Maxie smiled and then she came closer to him and she then kissed him sweetly on the lips he smiled in to the kiss and he kissed her back. Then they pulled out of the kiss and then Adeline came in and she went ovet to Tucker and picked him up and she said "who's going to watch Tucker today?". Josh and Maxie looked at her and then he said "don't worry about him honey he'll be fine we have his little kennel to play around in with the safe toys to put in there so he won't be so board". Adeline then said "okay daddy" she then kissed her on the top of his head both Josh and Maxie smiled when she did and then Maxie said "okay sweetie lets go down to the lobby and meet with the girls and coaches". Adeline then said "okay" then she put Tucker on Maxie's and Josh's bed and said "see you later Tucker i love you" Tucker wagged his tail and licked her. Josh smiled and then Adeline went over to Josh and hugged Josh saying "i love you daddy see you later" Josh smiled and said "i love you too baby good luck today go show them that you can kick there butts at softball". Adeline giggled and then she said "okay daddy" then Adeline went out of the hotel room and Maxie looked at Josh and she said "see you later handsome maybe after today's game me, you and Adeline can go to a very special dinner at an fancy restaurant before we have to leave back to Gerogia how does that sound?". Josh smiled and said "that sounds like an great plan baby girl" Maxie smiled and said "i knew it would.. Well i should get going now".

Josh then said "okay baby see you later beautiful" then Josh gave her a sweet little kiss on her lips then Maxie went out of the hotel room Josh sighed in happiness. He then decided to go get dressed for his doctors appointment he went to his suit case and put on his nike shirt and shorts and sneakers. He then went in to the bath room to go brush his hair and after that he went back to the room and smiled and chuckled a little as he saw Tucker playing with the bed sheets. He then went over to the bed and said "you silly puppy you don't play with the sheets" he then picked up Tucker and Josh then said "okay Tucker i have to leave now because i have an doctors appointment for my Ankle so you get to go to be in the kennel" then Josh put Tucker in to his kennel. He then said "I'll see you later have fun" then Josh got his phone and wallet and headed out of the hotel room door and locked it. He went down to the lobby and waited for his uber to come and pick him up once it came Josh got in and then soon he arrived and checked in and waited in the waiting room. Maxie and Adeline arrived at the fields and got out to do some batting practice Adeline took a few practice swings and she then was ready to take her batting practice. She went in to the cage and Maxie smiled and said "are you ready sweet heart?" Adeline smiled and said "yes i am coach Maxie" Maxie smiled. Then she started to pitch the ball to Adeline and Adeline hit the balls and after her batting practice Adeline went out of the batting cage and got her glove and mask and got Ava as her warm up partner as Lexi was taking her batting practice with Maxie. Ava then said "were is Tucker and your dad?" Adeline then said "Tucker is at the hotel in his kennel because my daddy has an doctors appointment for his Ankle". Ava then said "oh okay" after they practice it was almost game time so they went in to the dug out. Then soon it was game time so the girls got there gloves and headed out to the field first they are the home team.