Chapter 30

Josh went over to Adeline and Tucker as it is time to get up and leave for Georgia today he sat down on her bed and looked at her and smiled. He loves seeing Adeline sleeping peacefully he then put his hand on her arm and shook her gently and said "hey baby.. It's time to wake up hry wake up". Adeline then moaned and moved around in the bed she then opened her eyes and looked at him and smiled Josh did too she then said "good morning daddy". He smiled and said "good morning sweetie.. Are you feeling okay? Are you still tired" Adeline then said "i am still tired daddy" Josh then said "yeah that will hapen if you play in heat.. Maxie is already down stairs at breakfast i stayed up here to let you get a few more minutes of sleep.. Got get dressed and get Tucker ready to head back home and then we can go down stairs to get some breakfast okay". Adeline smiled and then said "okay daddy" he smiled and then got up from her bed to go get dressed and after she did she got Tucker ready and Tucker started to run around his leash happily. Adeline giggled and Josh chuckled and then Josh said "are you ready to go down to the lobby and get something to eat?" Adeline then said "yes i am daddy". Josh smiled and said "okay" then Josh, Adeline and little Tucker went down to the lobby where the others were and Adeline got a plate of breakfast and so did Josh and they looked for Maxie. Adeline saw her and smiled and then they walked over to her and sat down at the table that Maxie was at Maxie smiled and said "good morning honey". Adeline smiled and said "good morning mommy" she smiled and then looked at Josh and he also smiled Adeline started to eat and Tucker was under the table and he started to chew on Josh's shoe. So Josh looked under the table and he chuckled and then Josh said "i guess Tucker likes shoes" Adeline looked at him and she giggled and said "i think he likes your shoe daddy". Josh smiled and then soon Adeline was done eating and Maxie smiled and said "wow it looks like you were hungry Adeline" she smiled and said "yes i was the food was good".

Josh smiled and said "I'm happy that you liked it" she smiled and then Maxie said "okay guys lets load up the bus and head home" then all of Adeline's team mates and everone got out and got on to the motor coach. Adeline sat down with Ava and Lexi and she has Tucker in her lap then soon they where on the road and Josh looked over at Adeline and smiled. Maxie put her head on his shoulder and she said "it looks like we hit the jackpot with Tucker" Josh smiled and said "yeah" he then leand back and and looked at Maxie and smiled and she did too then Josh put his back on the back of the seat and put his head back. Maxie looked at him and she then put her hand on his and whispered to him his ear "you can have your way with me tonight in bed" Josh's eyes widened he was surprised that she said that. Maxie saw his reaction and she chuckled and then gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek he smiled and then he whispered back to her in her ear. "Okay then Mrs. Jones you better be ready" Maxie's cheeks heat up Josh chuckled as he saw her blushing badly he then winked at her Maxie rolled her eyes playfully and slapped him playfully on the arm. Josh shook his head in happiness he really loves Maxie and he thanks god that habe crossed paths. He wants to some day marry her but he knows it's a bit to early because they only have been dating for three and a half month's he then looked out the window. He eventually fell a sleep a few hours later they arrived back home and Adeline fell a sleep on the couch so Josh picked her up and went over to her bed room and tucked her in with Tucker and he kissed her on the fore head sweetly and smiled. He then walked out of her bed room and closed her door Maxie looked over at him and smiled he did too. Maxie then went over to him and put her arms around his neck and said "now are you ready i could tell that you and i finally needed some time togeather" Josh smiled and said "yeah I'm just happy that you love Adeline".

Maxie then said "who could ever hate her? She so sweet and kind.. She's like the daughter I've always wanted which i never got" tears filled her eyes and Josh noticed them and he said "when you were pregnant with Harper's baby.. Was it a girl?". Maxie shook her head yes as a tear slipped her eye and she said "i feel so horrible putting a sweet little angel to death.. But i didn't want her to go throw what i had to go through.. I just feel so bad Josh". She broke down crying Josj sighed and pulled her gently into his arms and said "shh.. Shh you did what you had to do.. I know it's hard shh.. I love you". He kissed her on the top of her head and Maxie calmed down and said as she looked into his blue eyes "i love you too Joshua" he the kissed her on the lips passionately and she kissed him on the lips passionately and they then pulled out of the kiss and then they kissed again and it started to be an make out session. Josh pushed her gently to the wall and he then he attached his lips to her neck and started to kiss her neck finding her sweet spot. Maxie leans her head back to the wall to show that she was enjoying it. Josh's hands slipped up her shirt exploring her body as he continues kissing her neck. As he pressed up against her gently Maxie felt his eraction press against her so then she said "Josh bed room". Josh then picked her up as she put her legs around his waist and he carried her in to the bed room. He closed the door behind him with his foot and he then layed Maxie down on to the bed and he got on top of her and he kissed her in the lips passionately. Maxie's hands went under Josh's shirt and she trys to tug it off and he helped her and put it on to the floor. Josh then helped Maxie take off her shirt and put that on to the floor. Josh then attached his lips to her collar bone and Maxie's hands started to explore Josh's body moving her hands around his muscles.

She then lifted up and Josh un hooked her bra and took it off and Josh kissed to her breast and kissed her nipples. Maxie un hooked his belt and took it off and she un bottened Josh's pants. She then tugged it off of his waist and he helped her and the pants hit the floor Josh left kisses down Maxie's stomach and he reached her pants line. He took off her pants with her help and panties and he kissed her thighs teasing her. As he could see her wanting him to do it she let out a frustrated sigh Josh chuckled and kissed her on the lips passionately. He then went down and he kissed her clitoris and Maxie put her head back as he did. He then started to lick it Maxie let out a slight moan and she then moved her hands down to his head and she out her fingers through his hair and running them through it. Josh can tell that she was enjoying it so then he continues to lick her clit and after a few more minutes of that he kissed her on the lips before he got a condom. He opened it and put it on carefully and made sure it was good to go and it was. He then lined up with her entrance and He then slowly started to push in to her Maxie grabbed the bed sheets a little as she is still a little getting used to his size.

Josh looked at her as he was all the way in her and he said "are you okay baby?" Maxie looked at him and she smiled and said "yes I am I'm still just getting used to it". Josh smiled and he then said "tell me when your ready because I don't want to hurt you". Maxie smiled at his worriedness and she then said "it's okay babe your not going to hurt me I promise". Josh smiled and then a few minutes later she told him she was ready and he then started to go in and out of her slowly and he then kissed her on the lips passionately and he continues to thrust in to her. A few minutes later Josh said "damn baby girl your so tight" Maxie then kissed him on the jaw line and he smiled and she did too. Then Josh started to go a little bit faster thrusting in to her. Maxie put her head back in pleasure as he did and she moaned as time came by he started to get faster gradually. Maxie moaned and said "oh.. Josh" Josh then kissed her on the lips and then in a few thrust he started to hit her G-Spot. Maxie arched her back as he did and she moaned and said "oh.. right there Josh that's my spot". Josh then muttered as he let out a slight moan "fuck baby right there? You like it?" he went faster and Maxie moaned and said "yes babe right there" she felt her self caving in as pleasure is started to bulild up in her body. With every fast thrust in to Maxie, Josh started to become sloppier with the thrust indicating that he is getting close. Josh then moved his position a little and he went a little deeper in to her. Maxie grabbed the bed sheets as he started rub her clit also and and by every hard thrust she felt more pleasure building up in her body.

She then put her arms round him as he continues to go deep in to her and she moaned "oh.. babe.. I'm getting so close babe your going to make me cum.. Fuck me". Josh then said to her in the ear "oh yes cum for me baby girl.. I love you so much Maxie" and he went faster thrusting and rubbing her clit and that is when she let go and felt a strong pulse of pleasure go through her body. After a few more faster thrust Josh came and he grunted when he did and he said as he moaned "oh fuck yes baby" and then he slowly pulled out of her. He tied the condom and threw it away as Maxie got her a clean pair of panties and put it on and got back on the bed under the covers  as Josh found a new pair of boxers and he then also got back on the ned under the covers Maxie cuddled into his side and put her head on his bare sweaty chest Josh smiled when she did. He then kissed her sweetly on the top of her head. She started to trace small hearts around his chest with her finger she started to think of how lucky she is to have find Josh. He is the most perfect loving man in the world and he doesn't know that a tear slipped from Maxie's eye and it landed on Josh's chest. He felt it and looked down at her and then he said sweetly "hey baby are you okay?" Maxie then looked at him and said "yes i am babe I'm just so happy that i got to meet you". Josh smiled and said "i am too baby girl.. Let's get some sleep" Maxie smiled and said "yeah" she then closed her eyes and soon they both fell a sleep.

A/N: an update yay!! 😄😄