Chapter 11

Maxie woke up to the sun shining in her face she sighed softly and turned the other way and she opened her eyes and she smiled in awe as she saw that Josh was still a sleep and so was Adeline. Josh has his arms around Adeline and Adeline is snuggled up to his chest with her head up in the crook of his neck it was the most cutest thing she has ever seen. Maxie decided to stay in the bed with them as she knows that they will be having a late breakfast because Adeline will be at Lexi's house as Josh has a game and Maxie will be with him. Josh started to wake up he opened his eyes and he trys to move but he couldn't he looked at Adeline and smiled he couldn't move because Adeline's head is in the crook of his neck. He didn't mind because when she sleeps she looks like an little angel he looked at Maxie and shw smiled and he did too Josh then whispered to Maxie "i don't want to wake her up she's too cute". Maxie chuckled lightly and she whispered back "i know babe.. But soon you have to wake her up" Josh sighed and said "i know" he looked at Adeline. He didn't want Adeline go to Lexi's house because of what happened almost twenty-four hours ago but he knew that Adeline would probably go over and spend the night at Lexi's house. He then started to feel Adeline waking up by stiring around he smiled and she opened her eyes and yawned he smiled and said "good morning pumpkin". Adeline looked at him and she smiled a sleepy smile and said "good morning daddy" both Maxie and Josh chuckled at her because she was cute. Adeline picked up her head from Josh's neck and Josh moved around and he was a bit stiff but he didn't care because he knew Adeline was comfortable. Josh then said to Adeline "see i told you no one was going to hurt you during the night" Adeline smiled and said "because they knew that my daddy would beat the shit out of them". She covered her mouth as she said the s word and Josh said "Adeline Rose Donaldson!" Adeline then said "oops i didn't mean to say it" Josh chuckled and said "I'm just messing with you Addy..".

"Just make sure it doesn't come out like that agian.. And yes you are right i will do that to them". Adeline smiled and then she said "what time am i going over to Lexi's house?" Josh then said "well as soon as you can get ready and get dressed and me and Maxie has to too". Adeline smiled and said "okay" she then got off of the bed and ran out the room Maxie chuckled and Josh smiled Maxie looked at Josh and she noticed something was wrong. She then said "what's wrong babe?" Josh then said "she is acting like nothing has happened to her yesterday and I'm greatful for that but.. What if she remembers it and gets scared all over again?". Maxie sighed and she said to him "she'll be fine Josh i promise.. She is a very bright little girl i don't think anything will hold her down". Josh looked at her and he smiled and said "your right.. Maybe we can go on the date we had to cancle last night how does that sound after the game?". Maxie smiled and said "i would love it" Josh smiled and then kissed her on the lips sweetly and she kissed him back. Then they got up abd got ready for the day and soon they are loaded in to the car and they started to head to Lexi's house to drop off Adeline for the sleep over. Once they got there Josh and Adeline got out and went to the front porch Josh ringed the door bell and in a few seconds the door opened reviling Lexi's mother. Josh talked to Lexi's mother and then Josh said to Adeline "be good for Mrs. Janet okay and i will pick you up tommorow.. I love you pumpkin". Adeline smiled and said as she hugged him."i will daddy and i love you too" Josh smiled and then they pulled out of the hug and Josh then kissed her on the top of her head. He then left and went to SunTrust park with Maxie. After the game Josh and Maxie headed back to the house and got ready for there date Maxie put on the same dress as there last date because that's the only dress she has. Josh put on his tuxedo and Josh looked and he smiled and got up and said "wow.. baby you look so beautiful" Maxie looked at him and smiled shyly and she said to him "thanks.. you look handsome" Josh smiled and said "thanks baby" he then took her hand and they left the house and headed to the restaurant. Josh knows it'll be hard for him to keep his hands off of Maxie when she is wearing the dress. Because she is so beautiful in it and it kind turns him on he snapped out of it and once they arrived to the restaurant. Josh parked and he got out and opened the door for Maxie and helped her out of his car. She smiled when he did and then she kissed him on the cheek and he smiled then they got to the entrance and Josh opened the door and said "ladies first" Maxie smiled and walked in and said "such a gentleman". Josh smiled and said "I try my best to be one" then they got a table right a way and they sat down and started to look at the menu. After they ordered there drinks and food Josh looked at Maxie and he noticed that a few tears where in his eyes. He then reached over the table and took her hands in to his and he said "Max baby what's wrong? Why are there tears in your beautiful eyes?". Maxie looked at him and she said "I'm fine babe.. it's just that i still don't know how I found a guy like you I feel so loved and feel like I'm the only girl in life for you.. you are helping me forget all the dark days in my life and I'm so grateful to have you in my life Josh". Josh smiled and he then said "baby you deserve to be loved like this and I wouldn't have it any other way.. I love you". He then kissed her on the top of her hand and she smiled and said "I love you too babe". Then after they got there food and and ate they left and arrived back at the house and went in to the house.