Chapter 28

Adeline woke up as she felt Tucker licking her and she started to giggle when he did Josh and Maxie looked over at her and chuckled Josh then said "i think we have an new alarm clock for you Adeline". Adeline giggled and said "Tucker I'm up" Tucker barked and then Josh said "i think he's hungry so I'm going to get him some food and feed him okay while you get dressed for today's game". Adeline smiled and said "okay daddy" then Josh got up and he then got Tucker off of the bed after he did his food and put him down with his food. Adeline then got up from the bed and got her jeresy and stuff and went to go get dressed Josh smiled when she did then Maxie got dressed and so did Josh. Soon Adeline is ready and Tucker finished his food he wagged his tail and barked at Adeline grabbing his blue bone toy and squeaked the toy. Adeline chuckled and then she gently tugged the toy from him she then threw it and Tucker chased after it barking playfully and Adeline giggled as he ran back with it in his mouth. She then said "good boy Tucker.. Your such a good boy" Tucker wagged his tail and put the toy down at Adeline's feet and barked as he nuddged it towards her. She smiled and said "you want me to throw it again don't you boy?" He looked at her and pushed the toy to her and she then picked it up and Tucker jumped waiting for her to throw it. So she then threw it and he chased after it again barking happily he got the toy and brought it back Josh walked in and he smiled and Adeline looked at him and she smiled and got up and went over to him hugging him gently around his waist. She then said to him "thank you so much daddy for letting me get Tucker" Josh smiled and hugged her back and said "no problem baby.. I am glad that you love him". Adeline smiled and said "i bet Coco would have loved him" Josh smiled and said "i do too" then Maxie came over and she smiled and said "let's go down to the lobby" Josh smiled and said to Adeline "go get Tuckers leash and little traveling water bowl".

Adeline smiled and said "okay daddy" she then went to go get his leash and then she went over to Tucker and put the leash on him. She then said "your coming with us Tucker so you can see me play softball! And meet my teammates" Tucker wagged his tail and licked her and she giggled. Then Josh, Maxie and Adeline went down to the lobby. Meeting up with the team and Adeline walked over to them and they saw Tucker and they said "aww a puppy!". Then they went over to Adeline and Lexi asked "is this puppy yours Adeline?" Adeline smiled and she said "yes it is it's a boy and i named him Tucker". Abby then said "aww he is so dang cute!" Ava then said "he is the cutest thing in the whole world" Adeline smiled and Maxie chuckled and said "okay girls lets get on the bus and head to the fields so we can get some vatting practice in before the game". The girls then said "okay" then they all loaded the bus and headed to the fields Tucker is on Adeline's lap as Ava and Lexi are sitting on each of the sidd of Adeline petting Tucker. He gave them both licks and Adeline smiled and said "hey like's y'all" they both smiled and Ava said "he does" then soon they arrived to the fields and un loaded the bus and Josh said to Adeline. "I can take Tucker as you go do some batting practice okay baby" Adeline smiled and said "okay daddy" then Adeline gave Tucker to Josh and then Adeline headed off to the batting cages and Josh smiled. He then looked at Tucker and said "your mommy is going to do some batting practice so you'll have to stay with good ole grandpa".

Tucker looked at him and he wagged his tail and licked Josh on the chin and Josh chuckled when he did and he said "your already such an lovable pup are ya?". Tucker just loves attention like any other puppy would Josh sat down on the bleachers as it was in the shade so Tucker won't get easily so hot. He put Tucker down with his little blue toy bone they decided to bring so he can chew on that insted of sticks sense he is small Josh smiled when Tucker started to play with his blue bone. He is happy that Adeline is happy now but he knows she will still miss Coco no doubt about it but at least she has a puppy companion again and she's happy. Then after Adeline took batting practice she went over to Josh and Tucker after she warmed up with throwing the ball to Ava she sat down and Tucker saw her and he barked and wagged his tail running over to her.  She giggled and Josh chuckled when he did and Josh said "i think he already knows that your his mommy" Adeline looked at him and smiled and he did too smile. Then Adeline hugged Tucker gently so she won't hurt him and then soon it was game time so Adeline went in to the dug out and got her stuff ready she got her self ready to bat just in case she gets to bat in the first inning as she still is batting in the fourth spot they are the away team this time so they get to bat first. She didn't get to bat in the first as the three batters went out and so then she got her glove and face mask she then looked at Tucker and she smiled and said "wish me luck Tucker" Tucker looked at her and he barked and wagged his tail. Josh smiled when he did and then Adeline went out on the field going to third base and once she got there she put her face mask on and started to warm a little bit more up with Lexi throwing and rolling the ball on the ground. Josh picked up Tucker and he pointed at Adeline and he said "there is your mommy playing third like i do" Tucker looked at him and licked him.