Chapter 37

Maxie woke up to the sun shining in to her face she sighed and turned around and opened her eyes and smiled as she saw Josh still sound a sleep. She then sat up and streached out and she smiled as this is the day she'll be looking for her wedding dress she couldn't wait. She decided to let Josh still sleep so she got up from the bed carefully so she won't wake him up. She then got dressed and then went to go wake up Adeline and tell her to get dressed fot the day. She walked down to her bed room and walked in she smiled in awe as she saw Adeline and Tucker cuddling as they slept. She then walked over to Adeline and Tucker and she then said "hey Adeline sweetie it's time to wake up and get dressed for today.. Wake up". Adeline then woke up and looked at Maxie and she smiled and Maxie did too Adeline then said "good morning mama". Maxie smiled and said "good morning honey.. Get dressed because today you and I are going to go dress shopping for the wedding". She smiled and said "okay mama" Maxie then said "i will let Tucker out and feed him okay" Adeline then said "okay thanks" she smiled and said "no problem sweetie". Then Maxie got Tucker and walked out of Adeline's room and went to the back door for the back yard to let Tucker out. Once she did Adeline got dressed and soon she was ready and she walked out of her bed room she walked in to ths living room and she saw Maxie feeding Tucker. She smiled and then she said "mommy where is daddy?" She then looked at Adeline and she smiled and said "he is still a sleep in his bed room let him sleep sweetie". Adeline then said "okay mommy.. When are we going to leave for dress shopping?" Maxie smiled as she knew that Adeline was excited and then she said "when aunt Chelsea comes over okay". Adeline smiled and said "okay" soon Josh woke up and he he sighed and stretched out. He looked over at Maxie's side of the bed and didn't see her. He then remembered that her with Adeline and Chelsea is going dress shopping for today for their dresses for his abd hers wedding this off season he smiled.

About the idea of marrying Maxie and have the little family that he has always wanted. He then got up and he wemt to his dresser and got out clean clothes to wear then after he got dressed he walked out of his and Maxie's bed room. He smiled as he saw Adeline and Maxie hanging out in the living room he then said "hey beautiful girls". They looked at him and then Adeline ran over to him "daddy!" She hugged him around his waist Josh smiled and then he hugged her back. He then said "hey sweetie" Adeline then said "we are going to pick out mama's wedding dress today she will be the most beautiful bride won't she?". Josh smiled and said "yes she will no doubt about it" he looked at Maxie and she smiled with a few tears in her eyes. Then Josh said to Adeline "hey why don't you let Tucker out side since he got done eating". Adeline smiled and then she said "okay" then she ran out with Tucker Josh chuckled. Then Josh went over to Maxie and he smiled and said "hey beautiful" she smiled and said "hey" then Josh put his arms around her and kissed her on the lips. Maxie smiled in to the kiss and she kissed him back and then they pulled out of the kiss and Maxie said "what are you going to do with Freddie while we are gone?". Josh smiled and said "i think we are just going to hang out here something like that not sure". Maxie smiled and said "okay" soon then Adeline came in with Tucker and they heard a knock on the door. Tucker barked and Maxie then got to the door and then she opened it and there was Freddie and Chelsea she smiled and let them in to the house. Adeline came running over to them and she hugged both of them they smiled when she did then the girls said there good byes and left for the store. Josh smiled as they did Freddie sat down next to him then Josh's phone rang so he lookef at it and picked it up it was an un known number so he picked it up and said "hello this is Josh Donaldson speaking.. How may i help you?". "Hey Mr. Donaldson this is judge Nancy from court wanting to talk to you about something are you available to talk?". Josh felt nervouse and then he said "yes ma'am i am" she then talked to him about the custody over Adeline Josh remembered the text that Izzy sent him. The judge then said "Mr. Donaldson i think it would be best if Adeline stays with one of are officers until the court date so I'm going to send one of them over to your house and when ever Adeline comes back to the house she will be picked up" Josh then said "okay i understand ma'am I'll pack some of her clothes".