Dreaming of a Demon (Black Butler Fanfic)

I don't own black butler.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Another day in the boring life of me, my name is Lucy and what happens to me today changes my life. I got up early to get ready for school I throw on ripped skinny jeans with red plaid leggings underneath, and my fall out boy tank top with my favorite combat boots. I do my hair and head off to school, when I get there I go find my friend Megan and we literally spend every morning before class talking about black butler and other animes but black butler is our favorite. Once they tell us we have five minutes before class starts Megan goes to her class and I make my way to mine. I'm half way to class when i pass a door that I know wasn't there before, I peer in to see if there is any one there I don't see any one so I walk in. I know stupid move right, a dark room where someone could be hiding waiting to kill the first person that steps in. As I enter the room the door shuts behind me and i use the flash light on my phone to see, but of course that dosen't work. Starting to feel a little creeped out a glowing red orb appears and of course I want to touch it, so that's exactly what I do.

A split second after i touch it I noticed I wasn't in school any more I was standing in front of the Phantomhive manor! I rubbed my eyes at the possibility that I was hallucinating but I wasn't. I became so excited i started jumping around and said to myself "Is this happening? What case are the working on?" All sorts of questions filled my mind. Then the front door opened and in the door way stood Sebasiton. "Excuse me miss but why are you on Phantomhive property?" Just to be sure I wasn't dreaming I walked up to Sebastian and attempted to pinch him but he caught my hand before I could but I could tell this was real. "I shall ask you once more. Wha-" I cut him off with "Hello Sebastian!" he had a puzzled look o his face and i spoke again "No we haven't met. Is Ciel home?" There was a short silence and I kept a smile on my face Then he spoke up "please come inside i believe the young master would like to meet you." he said with a smile that made me a little frightened but i steeped in and the second I did that Sebastian knocked me out cold.

When I woke up i was laying on a sofa in the servants quarters and three faces starring at me"Hello Mey-Rin, Finny, Bardroy." i said with a delighted look on my face and shock on theirs. " So it's true what sebastion said she knows all of our names!" Finny said shocked. " I also know What your lives were before you came to work for Ciel." I said, Mey-Rin chimed in, and replied "Well to prove it tells what you know." she demanded. "Mey-Rin you were a sniper slash assassin, Finny you were experimented on and you got super strength because of that, and Bardroy you were in the military" the all stared at me with shock and a bit of sadness and anger from remembering their pasts in the way i said it to them. I feel kinda bad so apologize for having to proving what i knew, thankfully they forgave me. Sebastian walks in and watches all of us chat for a bit then says "Excuse me miss but the young master would like to meet you." I stand up say bye to the others and follow Sebastian as were are walking their i realize i didn't have my backpack when i woke up" Sebastian where is my backpack?" i ask hoping they didn't try to take apart my phone and other belonging that were in it. "the young master has it and is quite curious about some of the items you have stored in the bag." he says this with a completely calm voice like its nothing. The second he said that i start to freak out on the inside if they tried to take apart my phone that was not ok, even though i know how to fix it not like i have the tools to do that any way. We reach the study where Ciel sat at his desk

"Have a seat." Ciel says with a not so happy tone, but i sit anyway.before he gets the chance to speak again i quickly ask "You didn't break any thing in my bag did you?"

(Ciel's pov)

That's what she's worried about if her things were broken i could have her arrested for trespassing. "no nothing was broken" i said in an annoyed voice. "Thank God, do you know how much i paid for that phone?"

(Lucy's pov)

After relising what i said i looked at sebastion and said " Sorry sebastion when I said 'thank God' it was just an experssion." he looked confeused and replied "why would i be offended?" I got that realy-bro look on my face and replied "Beacuse you're a demon."