Chapter 38

(Lucy's pov)

Mey-Rin, Lizzy and myself are sitting in the carriage talking about what to wear to the ball when we arrive at a dress shop. We all hop out of the carriage And enter the shop. Lizzy runs up to a short sleeve baby blue dress with white lace around the edge of the sleeves, and it was white where a corset would be. "Lucy this would look just adorable on you." Lizzy says " it's gorgeous!" I reply "we'll take that one please." Lizzy says "thank you." I say" don't worry about it. Now what dress would you like Mey-Rin?" Lizzy asked. We looked around for a bit when we all spotted a short sleeve Violet dress with a black lace trim. "This dress is just lovely." Mey-Rin says. "We'll take this one too please." Lizzy says to the store clerk. "Thank you Miss." Mey-Rin says. "It's my pleasure." Lizzy replies. Mey-Rin and I get out dresses from the clerk and leave with Lizzy.

Once we are back in the carriage Mey-Rin asks " lady Elizabeth. why didn't you buy a dress." " I already have one. It's just so much fun getting to shop with other girls!" Lizzy replied. " thank you again." I reply with a smile.

After a while we return to the manor, we say goodbye to Lizzy and she replies "bye see you tomorrow! oh and Lucy would you play the piano tomorrow night?" " I would love to!" I reply. " How lovely. See you tomorrow" Lizzy replied. Mey-Rin and I waved as Lizzy's carriage left.

We walked inside and I went to my room to put my dress away and Mey-Rin when the to her's to do the same.

As the day goes on I do my chores around the manor. Once I'm done I go through songs on my phone to decide what to play for the ball tomorrow. I decided to play the only exception by paramore. I go find the piano and practice.

(Sebastian's pov)

As I was finishing the chores for the day I heard a piano and singing. If Lucy is playing that means lady Elizabeth has asked her to play at the ball tomorrow. This song sounds different from the others she has played. I go to find where she is and when I find her she is just finishing the song. " And I'm on my way to believing." she sings as the song comes to an end.

( Lucy's pov)

I finish the song when I then hear a voice. " That sounded lovely. I assume lady Elizabeth has asked you to play tomorrow night." I turn around to see Sebastian. "Yup she has. And thank you, you always seem to sneak up on me when I'm playing. " I say. "Well maybe it's because you play so well I can't help but to listen. " He replies. I blush at hearing this. "Thank you." I say. " The young master wants me to give you another dance lesson tomorrow before the ball to refresh your memory. " I look forward to it." I say "as do I" he replies. There's a short silence, "well then goodnight Sebastian. " I say and head off to my room. "Goodnight lucy." he replies.

When I reach my room I flop on my bed face first. Why did I have to fall for him. He's never going to fell the same I should just give up on this. Shouldn't I?
But I don't want to. I roll over and stare at the ceiling for a moment before getting changed and going to bed.