Chapter 32

"Why are u here?" Ciel asked "will sent me to investigate. that's all. " He replied "investigate what exactly?" Ciel replied. " Some books have been stolen form the hall of cinematic records." I answered , they all have me surprised looks. "How do you know all this stuff? and who are you anyway?" Grell asked looking puzzled. " I know lots of stuff you'll get used to it and, you don't remember me?" I replied. He shook his head and Ciel cut off our conversation with "back to whats important. what's a cinematic record?" He asked. " It's a playback of people's lives and the reapers decided where the people on the 'to die' list go from there. " Sebastian replied. I nodded and added "once that is decided that person's cinematic record is stored in a book form." " Sound familiar?" Sebastian asked Ciel.
Time skip~ about sunset .
We arrive at the church where the cult has been gathering, Ciel ,Grell and, Sebastian hide in the coffin on the wagon. while I sit on top of it and the undertaker rides on the donkey.
I hop down from the wagon and the undertaker is greeted by a man that's dressed in what looks like a religious robe. The other three hop out of the coffin and run to hide in the bushes. I roll my eyes when I see this although I still find it a bit funny. The man at the gate lets us in and invites all of us inside. "I thought this place was supposed to be hard to get in to. " Ciel says "I tried to tell you before we left but none of you wanted to listen." I replied. We kept walking in until we reach a church. We enter the building and upon entering Ciel spots the mark that was burned into his side on one of the stain glass windows.
A group of young children run in laughing ,we turn around and they greet us with "good evening." . "well aren't you just the cutest things. I'm not very good with kids though." Grell states " hello unclean one I can see every bit of your impunity." the kid says with a smile. " Grell hits the kid up side the head and says "what did you say you little brat?!?" He starts to chase them and I can't help but laugh at him. "What's so funny Lucy?" Sebastian asked "Grell" I reply still laughing a bit.
The children take shelter through a door when a woman steps out " please excuse them after a curtain age everyone is considered unclean." She in forms us smiling. All I can think a bout is what is supposed to happen between her and Sebastian and it gets my blood boiling. "Lucy are you alright?" Sebastian asks "just dandy" I reply with an I'm-angry-but-shouldn't -show-it tone.
( Sebastian's pov)
I wonder what's bothering Lucy? She seems very on edge. I noticed Lucy had her hands in fists and was giving that woman a not so pleasing look. What is she not telling us? And why do I care weather or not she's alright?
The woman begins to speak again "I can tell by you clothes your not from here. are you a new covenant?" She asks.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's another short one. I was hoping to get farther but my computer hates me and I didn't get to finish re-watching this episode. Also sorry for its been taking me so long to put up updates.
One last thing thanks for over 300 reads!!! ^_^