Chapter 33

( Lucy's pov)

I REALY hate that woman right now. Sebastian walks up to her "I am afraid we're not familiar with your religion yet. Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself if you'd be so kind." Sebastian said to her. "Alright that's it!!" I interrupted. I walked over to them and got in between them and faced the woman. "You lady go somewhere!!" I demanded. She nods and leaves, I turn around and everyone is looking at me with a shocked look. Ciel then said in an angry voice " what the hell are you doing?!? We need information from her!" He shouted. I sighed and apologized "look I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. But have you forgotten I know things that haven't happened yet and have more information about this place than her. And besides I'm half human half demon I'm as impure as it gets for humans, just trust me on this." I pleaded. Their was a short silence he then answered "fine this will continue as another test. And why does it matter if your impure?" ."you'll find out." I replied.

Time skip ~later that night.

We were standing out side under a covered hallway and I gave them the information that I could. "Since you are the only boy her I'm afraid you would have to join the choir young master. " Sebastian states when Grell gets our attention "oh nonsense I could do it just look at how cute I am in this. " He says. Grell has on one of the choir boy outfits while one of the actual choir boy is crying "he's making me impure!". I just start laughing at Grell while the others give him what-the-f**k looks.

(Sebastian's pov)

Grell is dressed as a choir boy it's utterly ridiculous. And Lucy can't stop laughing. Her smile is quite lovely. Then something hits me "Lucy why did you stop me from questioning that nun earlier today?" I ask curious. She quickly stops laughing and becomes serious " we both know what you were planing to do when you were going to 'interrogate' her. besides I just saved Grell from adding her to the 'to die' list." She replies. "And why do care how I get the answers as long as I get them?" I asked. Seeming annoyed by the question she replied " I honestly thought you were smarter than this Sebastian." .

(Lucy's pov)

We then heard singing coming from the church. " The cleansing ceremony is about to begin!" The child said cheerfully.

Time skip~at the church.

We sat in the back of the church grell was holding on to Sebastian's arm and Ciel was watching the ceremony I knew what was going to happen so I didn't bother to pay attention. I then heard loud screaming, it was loud enough to keep me from falling asleep. The cleansing had begun. And just as quickly as it started it ended.