Chapter 37

( Lucy's pov)

It's the day after the abbey had crumbled and I woke up In my bed to three faces looming over me. " Look she's waking up" Mey-Rin says. "Are you felling any better?" Finny asked. "Fine. How did I get in bed." I reply. "Sebastian put you in bed. You were passed out when you came back." Bard informed me. I sat up to get out of bed when Mey-Rin stopped me "you mustn't get hep yet you need to rest." She said. "I'm fine really." I replied with a smile and got out of bed. "Now if you'll all excuse me I would like to get dressed." I said they nodded and left the room. Once they were out I put on my servants dress that matched Mey-Rin's.

I walked out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen. "Morning." I said to Sebastian as I walked in. Sebastian was making breakfast for Ciel and said " shouldn't you be resting?" He asks. " I'm fine. So what do I need to do today ?" I asked " at the moment there is nothing that comes to mind." he replies. "Is that so? Or are you just trying to get me to rest?" I ask. " I assure you that there is nothing for you to do at the moment. " He replies. "Hmmm. ok." I say with a smile. And go to leave the kitchen when Sebastian says " oh and one more thing lady Elizabeth will be visiting today." "Ok." I say and leave the room.

I go back to my room and go through my bag from when I arrived. After going through it for a while I find my phone charger. "Yes!" I shout to myself.
I then go and plug in my phone. After a while longer there is a knock on my door. "Come in." I say. Mey-Rin walks in and says "lady Elizabeth has arrived and would like to see you." "ok." I replied and followed her to see Lizzy.

"Lucy!" Lizzy shouts as she runs to me and Hugs me. "Hello. Nice to see you again." I say returning the hug. She brakes the hug and says "are you alright? I heard you were hurt." Lizzy says. "Oh I'm fine. But thanks for the concern." I reply. "That's good. Now I've come here to invite all of you to a ball at my house tomorrow night." She informs us. " Even us servants?" Bard asked " yup all of you." Lizzy replied. " Oh how exciting. we get to go to a ball." Mey-Rin says excited. "And you all have to get dressed up. Which means I'm going to take you lady's out shopping. " Lizzy says excited. " You don't have to do that." Mey-Rin and I say in unison. " Oh but I want to. You'll both look absolutely adorable for the ball." Lizzy says smiling.

"Thank you very much my lady." We both say, again in unison. "Now then let's go. " Lizzy says pulling is to the carriage.