Chapter 21

We followed Angi and Soma joined us. after a while we arrived at a Harold West-Jebb's Manor and followed Agni inside. We listened in on their conversation, the second Agni mentioned Mina's name Soma flung open the door "where is Mina!?!" he demanded. "My prince?!" Agni said surprised. Ciel tried to go after him but Sebastian held him back.

"Now what? we can't go in there he will recognize us." Ciel stated, "he hasn't seen Lucy correct? you could have her go retrieve the prince." Lau suggested. "You're funny." I replied with a laugh.

(Sebastian's pov)

"Seeing as you are the only one he wouldn't recognize, it would be the best plan." I said. Lucy just pouted and replied "Awww but I wanted to witness my favorite part of this episode." she pointed to the deer head on the wall and continued " Can't Sebastian do it?".

"Lucy just do it already!" Ciel demanded. "Fine. Fine. I'm going... But I'm still wearing the deer head." Lucy replied. She put on the deer head and stopped Agni from hitting The prince. "A deer woman?!?" Harold said surprised and confused. Why did she have to where the deer's head? how odd.

(Lucy's pov)

"If you'll excuse me ill just be taking the prince back now." i then turned to Agni and continued "you should be ashamed of how you have gone about this situation.". He looked saddened by that statement realizing he was wrong but now he was to far in. "Just who or what are you?" Harold asked. I thought for a moment then replied "I am merely one hell of a deer." and walked out with prince Soma.

Time skip~ day of the curry contest

I informed Ciel about the curry contest, and he entered Sebastian. Ciel was getting ready to leave for the contest. I tried so hard not to laugh at his outfit. "Shut up!" he said. Guess he heard me.

"The queen might be attending the event today." Ciel stated. "Oh she's going to be there." I said then with an annoyed tone I continued and he butler Ash."

We arrived at the event and Sebastian went to where he was supposed to go while Ciel, myself, and the others went to find a spot to view the content.

Not long after the contest was a bout to officially start the queen and Ash arrived.