Chapter 4

It's been a few weeks now and I have met madam red, Lizzy, Grell, and everyone. I went to serve Ciel his lunch when I asked what his new case was. "And why do you want to know?" he said sounding annoyed "because I could help." he thought for s but and answered "alright this can serve as one out of several test to determine whether we can trust you. However if you know who has been committing the crimes you are to keep it to your self so I can report something reasonable to the queen, understood?" I nodded. He told me we would be leaving in about an hour to go on holiday and I knew what that meant, he was working on the Jack the Ripper case.

I get ready to leave and meet Sebastian and Ciel in the front of the manor. Ciel enters the carriage the Sebastian helps me in the carriage,and we head off. me and Ciel sit in silence for a while, as we approach the house where they will be staying i said to Ciel "you should know that madam Red, Grell, Lau, and Ranmao are already there so don't expect to have peace and quiet." he just sighed and said "Great." under his breath sounding a bit annoyed. We reached the house and I ran in the house and up the steps excited to see everyone again. when I opened the door madam redlined at me and said "oh look Ciel brought along his lovely new maid how nice to see you again Lucy!" she smiled. I smiled back and said "nice to see you again as well! are you looking for the tea set?" everyone looked at me confused and shocked "yes but how did you know that?" asked madam red. Realizing what I said I made a quick recovery with "your really looking for the tea set? I was just trying to make a joke" I let out a slight laugh as Ciel and Sebastian came up the stairs from behind me.

It was a but later now and they had already finished discussing the case and we're getting ready for the viscount's party. Ciel was letting me go only because I told him Lizzy was going to be there and that I could distract her for them. When I walked into my room to get ready I saw a blue staples dress with black lace around the top and trim of the dress. This is beautiful!

I quickly put it on and rushed outside so I wouldn't make everyone late. When I got out side I was smiling from ear to ear and said "whoever picked this dress for me I love it!" "well I'm glad you like it Lucy." Said Sebastian. I was a bit surprised he had picked it out but thanked him again as he helped me in the carriage.