Chapter 16

(Sebastian's pov)

She was back to normal and asked "Sebastian..... what am I?" she remembers. "..." I was speechless. "Sebastian if you know tell me!" she demanded "you are a demon from another world." I answered. She looked shocked.

(Lucy's pov)

I-I'm a demon!! After he told me that the others came out. "What's going on?we herd yelling." Bard said. "Megan!?" Finny said shocked. "What happened?" Asked Mey-Rin. "She tried to jump." I said still looking at Megan and pointing to the roof. "Is she alright?!?" they asked concerned I nodded and said "just unconscious. Could you bring her inside? I need to talk to Sebastian." They nodded and brought her inside.

Once it was just me and Sebastian I stop up looking down. "How long have you known I was a demon?" I asked "since the Jack the Ripper case." I looked up angry and shouted "why didn't you tell me!". "You needed to realize it yourself." he replied. "How many people have I hurt?" I said as calm as I could but my voice was shaking not wanting to know the answer. " You gave Grell quite a beating during the Jack the Ripper case and you killed Dorcel. other then that you saved people." He replied.

I turned around to go inside and said "we have to find a way to get Megan home." then went in. When I was inside I was dripping wet and put a towel on. "Where's Megan?" I asked.

They all looked at me and Finny said "well you see, while we were carrying her to the sofa she disappeared right in front of us." "What?" I asked confused. I heard Sebastian come in and shut the door behind him. "Did any of you see how she got here earlier?" I asked, they thought for a moment then Mey-Rin said " she just sorta appeared out of nowhere.". Just like me. "I wished for her to spend a day." I said under my breath but I think the still heard me because of the looks I got.

There's no way the wished I made came true. right? I went to my room not saying a word. When I got there I just sat on my bed and didn't talk or think, just sat. It was a few hours before sunrise when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said, Bard, Finny, Mey-Rin, and Sebastian stood in the doorway. "Lucy, are you sure everything is alright?" asked Mey-Rin. I glared at Sebastian then said "yes i'm fine." all but Sebastian nodded and left with worried looks on their faces. "Why are you still standing there Sebastian?" I asked him. He then entered the room, shutting the door behind him and said "I'm truly sorry for not telling you." I got off the bed now annoyed and stood in front of him with my bangs covering my eyes. "You think I'm upset because you didn't tell me I was a demon? I'm upset because you lied to me when I asked about the things I couldn't remember!" I said annoyed and angry. He seemed shocked.

(Sebastian's pov)

I didn't know what to say to that. She then looked me in the eye, her eyes glowing red and said "if you ever lie to me again, or if I find out that you lied about how many people I've hurt! I swear to God I will make you regret it!" she was serious and angry. I didn't say anything more we just stood in silence.

(Lucy's pov)

After a while of silence I said "just leave." and went back to sit on my bed. He hesitated for just a moment then left. once I knew he wasn't out side the room anymore I stuck my head I a pillow and cried myself to sleep.

Time skip ~ one week later

It's been a week since Megan was here, things are still awkward between Sebastian and I so we haven't talked much. The first few days after finding out I was a demon I thought about leaving but realized I had no where to go.

On a happier note Ciel is holing a ball tonight, and asked me to play the piano!