Chapter 11

(Sebastian's pov)

The second Dorcel tried to move them to attack us Lucy was already attacking him. How is she not being controlled like lady Elizabeth? Lucy hardy needed our help in her battle with Dorcel , she was able to keep him busy while we got lady Elizabeth. Once Elizabeth was safe I went to help Lucy in her fight but, the second she saw Elizabeth was safe she took him out with one blow.

After Dorcel was taken care of she was still in flight and was falling to the floor, her wings were now gone as I caught her. She was slightly unconscious and opened her eyes a bit and asked " did I do it? is Lizzy ok?" "yes she is fine. now rest."

Before we left we found a little puppet was in charge or was the one giving Dorcel orders. When we arrived home lady Elizabeth had woken up and Ciel had her stay the night at the manor. Lucy was still unconscious so I put her to bed. The next morning Lucy still hadn't woken up and I began to worry. why am I so worried about her? Why do I care?

It was now noon and I went to check on Lucy, when I walked into her room she was sitting up with a terrified face. She remembers doesn't she? or did she simply have another nightmare? "Lucy are you all right?" I asked. She looked at me and her fave returned to normal "yeah just another bad dream is all." she replied with a smile. "Very well." I said. "Sebastian?" "yes Lucy?" I replied "what happened last night? the last thing I remember I was out with Lizzy and I followed her into a doll shop." she looked confused. She doesn't remember. I wonder if her nightmares are of what happened when she was in that form.

"You got home late with lady Elizabeth and went right to bed."

(Lucy's pov)

Why is he lying to me. I became a bit upset that he was lying but I figured it probably wasn't that big of a deal. "alright. I must have been super tired last night." I said with a smile. "The master has given you the day off as thanks for keeping and eye on lady Elizabeth yesterday." he informed me. The second he said this to me I light up like a Christmas tree. Sweet!!

What should I do on my day off??